savannah smiles, "oh thank you, you are too by the way! i love your necklace!"

she nods, "thank you."

derek laughs, "you guys might as well date each other geez.."

savannah slaps his arm, "don't be rude. we were just complimenting each other."

spencer chuckles seeing derek getting bossed around.

eventually they all ordered what they were going to get, and they began to eat.

aurora was about to dig into her food when she looks over to see spencer struggling to use his chopsticks.

she chuckles, "spence.."

he looked up, his face reddened. "yeah?"

aurora smiles as she leaned over to help him, "here."

she helped him place his fingers properly on the chop sticks, "no- okay leave it there. now try."

spencer attempted to pick up a noodle but just couldn't, aurora laughs.

"hey uh- waiter can i just get a fork? thank you." he sighed looking back at aurora.

"this is amusing to you?" he asked, trying not to smile.

she nods with a grin, "very much so. it's okay, you tried bub, you'll get it eventually."

"did you know using chopsticks involves over thirty joints and fifty muscles in the fingers, wrist, arm, shoulder as well as thousands of nerves." spencer informed.

"the fact that you know random things about chopsticks, yet don't know how to use them, amazes me." she laughs.

"wow." derek remarked.

spencer and aurora look at him, furrowing their eyebrows.

"what?" she chuckles.

"just thinking about when we used to tease you two about how you guys had an obvious crush on each other, and you guys would deny it more times than i could count. it's unbelievable because look at you two, you guys are so in love." he laughs.

the two smiled, but aurora chuckles, "i guess i do love him, just a little though.."

savannah cooed, "ooo.."

"ouch.. a little?" spencer sighed jokingly as he placed a hand on his heart as if he had just gotten wounded.

aurora rolls her eyes with a smile, slightly nudging him "shut up, you know i love you a lot."

༻❁༺

aurora and spencer were at her apartment, and just watching bobs burgers.

"i have a question.." aurora asked as she looks up to spencer, she had her head on his lap as he played with her hair.

"yeah?"

"if you were to have a kid, boy or girl?"

his eyes widened, definitely not the question he was expecting. "uhm.. i don't know. i really wouldn't mind with either, i would love them anyways."

she smiles, "oh okay."

"what are you thinking?"

"nothing," aurora chuckles. "well, i was just thinking about how you would be as a father..."

"and what do you think?"

she smiles, "i think you would be an amazing father. i can just imagine just a mini you running around. and honestly, you would probably read the kid to sleep with the dictionary."

spencer laughs, "nooo.."

after a bit, aurora and spencer had just gone to bed.

waking up the next morning, aurora made breakfast and the two ate quickly seeing as spencer had to leave for work and she had class in an hour.

"bye bub, i love you. stay safe." she goes on her tippy toes to give him a peck on the cheek.

"bye, i love you more." he smiles as he walks out the door.

it had been a few days, spencer was wrapping up a case, and aurora was at home rushing to get to school because looking at the clock, she sees she's going to be late.

she rushed to get her things, when she opens her door she just sees a woman standing there.

it was cat adams herself.

"can i help you?" aurora asks, the woman approaches her gun in hand.

"if you yell, i will shoot." she roughly grabs aurora, she drops her bag.

aurora tries to fight back when immediately, cat punches her, knocking her out.

cat threw aurora in her car, she smiled to herself, proud that so far, her plan was going her way.

༻❁༺

"hey aurora, i called you like twice already you haven't answered. also you didn't show up to class so i'm coming to your apartment. bye." enrique spoke, leaving the voicemail.

he gets out of the elevator and turns down the hall to see aurora's apartment door wide open.

enrique had a bad feeling about this, he walks up to the door and sees her bag, and a ring of hers on the floor.

he gulps as he quickly dialed spencer, "hey spencer, i think someone took aurora."

a/n
yay!! something interesting ig 🙄.
BUT TY FOR 11K READS!!!
i love y'all 😔😔.
okay but i already planned out
these chapters and i'm so excited
for you guys to read them when they
come about :')
well hope you enjoyed!
:)