The creation

In the tiny server of pastel weebs in the big world of discord. Eijiro kirishima one person had been posting pics of a fish while one other was sending pics of a snek. Others joined and they slowly made two rivalling tribes. Me myself were in the fish tribe first then moved to sneks, They are more cute. I was spamming pictures of the rivalling fish tribe as a challenge until I almost got kicked out of both. After that someone mysteriously made a secret third tribe. 

The cat tribe. In rivalry of the cat tribe the fish and snek tribes bonded together to make what we now know as the snek and fish tribe. After battles of words against the cat tribe the fish tribe leader ejiro kirishima and the leader of the snek tribe declared that we were now one tribe while the cat tribe was left out.

After that the cat tribe slowly faded away nowhere to be seen again. Then the tribe made a secret keep where they discuss with the special people that were chosen to plot on taking over discord. Yours truely offered to make a flag that is in fond of the tribe. They said yes! by the highest rank of people there are!

I had made the flag so people showed around and knew about the tribe.  It was our first baby step to something big.