Party Recover

I woke up with a horrible headache it was so bad. I looked up and only found water, I looked down and saw a inter-tube. I was in the pool in a inter-tube and had no shirt on nothing from up my waist. I tried moving to the left side of the pool where I spotted a sleeping Ashton, he was in a lawn chair only wearing socks, shorts, and what looked like my bra. "Ashton!" I whispered and yelled. He didn't wake up or even move, I looked around for something to throw at him but I couldn't find anything. I looked down and saw that I had a shoe on, I pulled the shoe off and threw it at him. It hit him right where a guy does not want to get hit or kicked, I could tell the throw was hard. right when it hit him he shot up and started to groan in pain. "Ashton!" I whispered and yelled at him. "Natalie?" Ashton asked running his hand through his hair. "I need my bra" I said pointing to the item that he was wearing. "oh why am I wearing this?" Ashton said pulling it off and walking over to me. "I don't know why are you asking me?" I said taking the bra from him and putting it on. "Do you want help getting out?" Ashton asked me. "yes please" I said putting my hands up. "okay here we go" Ashton said grabbing me and pulling me out. "thanks" I said standing up. "here you go lets get inside" Ashton said grabbing a towel from a little table. "okay let's go in" I said putting the towel around me. We walked into the house and saw a few people passed out, I looked around and Calum was on the couch cuddling Destinee they were both sleeping. "Natalie!?!" Luke yelled at me. "Luke keep it down" I said covering my ears. "Sorry I was looking around for you every where" Luke said hugging me. "okay well where's Makayla?" I asked him . "I'm not sure" Luke said scratching the back of his neck. "Okay well we need to find our phones" I said putting my hands on my hips. "ugh that's gonna suck" Ashton said sighing. "Well then let's buy us new phones" I said. "we can't we need to find our wallet and car Keyes" Luke said looking around. "oh I have our car Keyes" I said putting my hand up, I had a hair tie on it that had Ashton's car Keyes, Luke's car Keyes, and Michaels car Keyes. "Good because my car Keyes can track my phone down! Yes!" Luke said. "Great! You call our phones and track them down" Ashton said. "okay well in gonna go find some clothes." I said walking up the stairs. -NEXT HOUR- I found some clothing I could wear and I headed down the stairs. "Natalie we found our phones" Luke said putting my phone in the air and shaking it. "good" I said walking up to him and toke my phone. "yea and Ashton found his phone" Luke said putting his hands in his pockets. "okay well I found Makaylas phone, Calum's phone, Michaels phone, and Destinees phone." Ashton said walking in. "good, Natalie found some clothes" Luke said pointing at me. "aww that sucks I liked it better when she didn't" Ashton said putting the phones down. "Eww never say that again or I'm going to kill you" Luke said pointing at him.