Chpt 1. Him

Hello guys!! So this is my first fan fic so please don't be mean, also I'm not going on based on the manga or anime so please don't say "oh blablabla said blablabla and blablabla is not in blablabla" now on to the story!

Your Pov

      It was a normal day in class 1A Bakugo (also known as an angry pomeranian ) was yelling at everyone in the room like normal and ururaka was talking to Izuku then suddenly Aiziawa sensei made the class quiet by saying "class I have some special news to tell all of you" your ears  suddenly pereked up by the saying "what could it be?" You asked yourself then you were suddenly interrupted by Aiziawa Sensei "Okay class today we have a new student his name is Shoto Todoroki" that name just sounds beautiful but you wondered what they looked like.

    Hello I'm Shoto Todoroki I just moved here from the United states nice to meet all of you"  said a nice quiet soft voice you were astonished by how soft his voice was, and don't even mention his body he was so hot! 

        Then you blacked out about 5 mins later you heard "Y/N? Y/N!" It was Izuku "Sorry! Sorry! I guess I blacked out a little their" you felt so embarrassed then you looked in front of you MINEATA WAS TRYING TO KISS YOU!!! You instantly punched him off your desk "WHAT THE FUCK MINEATA!!!!!!!!!" You were Yelling without even realizing it so thata how Bakugo felt, then Mineata said "I thought you were dead so I was trying to give you air" you immediately said back "IF SOMEONE IN THIS ROOM WOULD GIVE ME AIR I WOULD IT RATHER BE BAKUGO YOU FILTHY ASS BITCH!!!!" All the boys were speechless while all the girls were praising you.

"YES HON-EY!!" Said Mina                                                                                                                                                  "SHOW HIM WHOS BOSS!" Said Uruaka                                                                                                                       then Todoroki asked Denki "whats happening"                                                                                                      Denki said back " Mineata is a giant perv and wants girls to love him so he can touch them" As soon as denki finished his sentence todoroki walked over to Mineata and piked him up by his shirt collar and then punched Mineatas face 10 times.

       Was Todoroki standing up for me? I was stunned then todoroki leaned in for a kiss I gladly accepted and kissed him back passionately we both stood up and I grabed todoroki's head and he put his hands around my waist  then he pulled back but I could still feal his warm breath against my face 

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that" I looked into his eyes and said 

"Its okay"

"Bu-But I Barely even now you and I just kissed you like we've been dating for years" said todoroki 

"Well the leys start that timer now"

"Did you just ask me out?" Todoroki said 

"Yes, Yes I did" felling proud of my self

"Oh come on I can't even get a kiss on the cheek and the new guy gets a full make out" Said Mineata

"Yes Mineata because your gross" I said back