Welcome!

Hey there~
I see you've stumbled upon this adopt book!

We wouldn't like you to run around like headless chickens, now would we? Here are some rules.
~×~
Rules

1.
Do not insult anybody here if you haven't gotten an adopt, or just in general. We will immediantly mute you, and refuse to let you buy any adopts from us.

2.
You have exactly one week before we hand the adopt over, if you have offered, or if the adopt is a DTA, to complete the art. ((Don't know what that is? We'll go over it later~))

3.
If you make a reservation, you have 4 hours before we hand the adopt to somebody else. We're not going to wait an entire week because you forgot, and constantly remind you.

4.
Please keep cussing to a minimum!!! There might be a younger audience here, and I don't want them to be influenced in that sort of way.

5.
Do not, under any circumstances, steal or reference these adopts!! We work very hard on these, and it is soul crushing to see another person getting credit for our work.

6.

You may only get a single adopt per batch, unless stated otherwise.

Alrighty! Thank you so much for being patient, and now onto these fancy meanings.
((We won't be using all of these!! Just thought these might be helpful if you go onto other adopt creator's websites/books.))

~×~
Abbreviation Meanings

OTA=Offer to Adopt
BTA=Bid to Adopt/Bio to Adopt

DTA=Draw to Adopt

PTA=Pay to Adopt

FP=Flat Price
PWYW=Pay What You Want
FCFS=First Come, First Serve
NTA=Name to Adopt
NFS=Not for Sale

~×~
Emoji Meanings

🌕=Open
🌑=Closed
🌓=Pending
🌗=NFS
🌌=Info

~×~
Ok! Thank you so much for checking this out! We hope you enjoy your stay, ciao~