Chapter 2

Tori's POV

I'm watching Jade as she picks out a name from the box. Her eyes widen, so I assume she got Robbie or Sinjin. Then Sikowitz says "Jade looks like your partner is," He takes a dramatic pause, "Tori!" I feel everyone's eyes on me. I try my best to ignore them. Thankfully, by now, Sikowitz has moved on to Cat.
I can't focus during the rest of the day, thinking about me having to kiss Jade, not to mention the fact that she hates me. I walk up to her after the bell rings. "Jade, do you want to come to my house after school to work on our project?" I notice that she seems a bit nervous. Jade West, nervous?
She shrugs and says "Sure Vega, I'll be there."
I don't know whether to feel happy or scared.

Jade's POV

I get to Vega's house right after school, not because I want to see her, but because the sooner we work on this project, the sooner it will be over.
I knock on the door and I hear Trina yelling for Tori. A few seconds later, Tori opens the door. "Hey Jade!" She said.
"Let's get this project over and done with." I say.
We come up with a story line: Two girls who are best friends who end up wanting to be more than just friends.
I check the time, then I say "I got to go, I have to be home by 7:00"
"Oh ok, when should we work on it again?" She asks.
"How about tomorrow?" I offer.
"Sure. See you tomorrow!" She says.
"Bye." I said.
I don't know why but she seemed a bit sad that I was leaving, no she just was probably tired.