➥ 𝗸. 𝗸𝗲𝗻𝗺𝗮 : valentine's day sucks

Start from the beginning

❝ however, kenma also seemed to want to communicate something, as  evidenced by the fact that he was very careful about what he told her

❝ however, kenma also seemed to want to communicate something, as evidenced by the fact that he was very careful about what he told her.❞

y/n l/n always used to hang out on her console in the evening after a long day at school. studies didn't have the same effect on y/n as on normal people; she didn't have much to do with her exams, yet she always got good grades. she was often called a genius, but she just didn't think so: she wasn't the prodigy student, she was just a kind of resourceful person in life.

observing all the games she owned, she decided to play the game that was very trendy these days; animal crossing new horizons. she may have had many more bells than she needed to continue her adventure, but she couldn't help make her turnip purchases profitable and acquire even more bells than she already had. a small smile appeared on her lips as she gently inserted the game carefully into her console, she was happy and more than thrilled to spend some time in her alternative life.

as soon as she logged in, a ringing tone took her out of the game: her phone. she wondered if it was kuroo tetsurou, her best friend, who still wanted to talk to her about that girl he wanted to take out the next day. but, to her surprise, it was actually kenma kozume, one of her close friends, and the one she probably had a crush on - but she just didn't want to admit it to herself.

kenma kun :p
do you play acnh????

kenma kun:p
can i join you??

kenma kun:p
pls 👉👈

me
of course you can!

and that's how kenma joined her. he too was happy to find her through the game, and seeing their two little characters running around made him smile behind his screen. the two young people were chatting, while visiting y/n's island. they found there their little source of happiness, and nobody could break that moment.

no one except kuroo, who was now spamming y/n. she was now thinking of blocking him, but didn't want to antagonize her own best friend, so she answered tetsurou, leaving the question kenma had asked her on the game unanswered.