"What's wrong?" He looked at me with worry. He then chuckled.

"You know, I should be asking you the same thing. Why'd you storm off?"

"I don't know. I guess I was thinking of a different surprise. I wasn't expecting her. Did you plan this?"

"Yeah, I did. I thought you'd be happier if you had someone you knew to talk to."

"Zayn, that's so nice. I really am happy, it's just that after I saw what happened I ran. Thank you." I wrapped my arms around his waist. What he did was probably the nicest thing anyone has done for me. He was shocked at first but then wrapped his arms around me.

"I'll talk to her." Zayn moved out of the way so I could walk towards the couch. Her back was facing me, but I knew that she was frowning. I walked around and sat next to her. She looked at me with a confused expression. I nodded my head towards the kitchen for us to talk there. She nodded as I got up. We walked there in silence.

"What did I do?" She tried to cover up the sadness in her voice, but failed to.

"Audrey, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that, you don't even know what I did." She grew a worried look on her face.

"What the hell did you do, Elisabeth."

"Ok, sit down because it's a long, stressful story."

It took way longer than what I thought it would to explain because Audrey kept interrupting me while I was speaking.

"Elisabeth, I'm so sorry. He did it out of nowhere. I had pulled away as soon as I could and slapped him. I couldn't even stop yelling at him. I ran away from him after I yelled all that I could. Plus, I've been meaning to tell you. I met someone of my own." She pulled away from our embrace with a huge smile on her face. My eyes were practically bulging out of my head. Her last and only boyfriend was a huge fuckwit. He was a fuck up and cheated on everyone and everybody. I was just as over-protective of her as she was of me.

"Who the hell is this dude and do I need to set some ground rules?" She giggled.

"I love how you can be an exact replica of me at times." We both smiled from ear to ear.

"Well, are you just going to smile at me or tell me about this mystery dude?"

"Ok, his name is Brett. He's amazing. He sweet, caring. Hell, if he could, he'd be a damn prince. I've been seeing him for the last three months. But before you freak out, I didn't want to tell you until it was official between us. He wants me to meet his parents this weekend, but I don't know if I should. I mean it's to early in the relationship to meet them right?" To be honest, she sounded like a lovesick puppy to me. I laughed at her while she told me to stop and was practically abusing me like she always does. We were laughing so loud that we didn't notice the boys walking into the kitchen and watching us. I actually didn't care that they were watching us. We continued laughing like we always would.

When we finally calmed down, I turned to the boys. They actually stayed the whole time.

"Is there something I can help you with?" Zayn was smirking at me.

"Baby girl, you're so much different when you're happy."

"Well, I'll be happier." I gave him a wink and dragged Audrey towards my room. The boys were talking louder than what they were doing before, now. Once I closed the door, I turned around to see Audrey with a shocked expression.

"What?" She blinked twice.

"What the hell was that. You never had that much confidence back at the school." I laughed.