Sexual Tension

Zayn's POV

The next morning Louis and I met up at the same time at the same place. As we ran to the gym I tried to restrain myself from Louis' running body, I mean come on, just look at those muscles all sweaty an- stop. I mentally cursed at myself, I can think about that later, when I'm on my own cause right now that would just be embarrassing.
Luckily, Louis didn't notice this time, or at least I think.

'Same place by the weights?' Louis asked gesturing to the weights where muscular men were pumping and breathing in and out between each rep.
I nodded and we sat side by side on a free bench press and did what we do normally; stare. Louis this time kept giggling his leg meaning it brushed against my own. I turned to him after a few minutes.

'Louis?'

'Yup?' He said popping the p.

'Are you nervous?'

'No' he said slowly 'why?' He never looked nor glanced at me once and carried on staring at the runners this time.

'Your just jigglin-'

'Shhh!' He said suddenly grabbing my leg. My soft spot, part of me wanted to move away from it but it was pleasurable at the unexpected contact. I muffled a slight moan but covered it up with an awkward cough but he didn't realise. He still had his eyes locked onto the door as if something was there. I looked over and saw a figure wrapped in tight lycra shorts and a loose basketball top.
'Damn, he's spicy' Louis said biting his lower lip looking him up an down, his grip on my thigh also unconsciously gripped tighter causing my breathing to hitch.

I must of zoned out slightly at the movement as I was interrupted by and awkward cough and a new voice.

'Hey guys, I was wondering why you were staring at me back then, got something to show and tell?' He asked with a winked and a smirk.

'Ye-'

'N-' Louis and I said at the same time, we glanced side ways at each other and Louis' hand expelled away from my thigh leaving it cold from the absence.
The man gave a questioning look to us both.

'Yes, yes we were' Louis muttered looking back up to the guy. 'Sorry you're just so h-'

'-Louis!' I hushed at him in a harsh voice 'shut up'
Louis glanced at me once again and sighed in defeat and turned back to the guy in front.

'Handsomely tall, that's what I was going to say' he finished with a teethed smile.

'Well, I was hoping for something more......intimate but hey, I've only just met you guys. I'm Liam' he smiled again. I only just realised that whilst we were having this conversation Liam was moving his junk about in the Lycra of his shorts, he must've noticed we were staring at him 'oh, sorry these shorts are very pleasurable but also can be a bitch to put on if they're not on correctly' he let go of his crotch and used that hand to shake with us.

'Hey I'm Louis, and this is Zayn' Louis said in a somewhat strained way pointing to me.

'Hey guys' Liam said ruffling Louis' hair which he then moved back towards his crotch to reposition it again.

There was a slight silence between us when a low groan escaped from Louis' lips 'you'll have to excuse me gentlemen, I have...urrrr......I need to go to the toilet' he said getting up quickly with his back to us and covering his presumably hard member 'yeah the toilet, that's it' he said again to himself and he ran as if he had a massive wedgy or explosive diorrorea.

Liam chuckled at this and turned back to me 'Zayn is it?' He asked

'......urm.... Oh yeah'

'You guys seem pretty.......cool.....so did you wanna hang out later? I was going to go for a workout at the gym but now I've met you guys that can be arranged for another day. I'll give you my address and we can meet there and go out....does that sound good? Of course you don't have to but.....yeah I'm rambling now' he smiled again.

'No.....that's, alright with me and I'm sure that's more than okay with Louis over there' I pointed in the general direction to where Louis ran off to get rid of his problem who was now walking back towards us looking a bit flustered and red. Liam caught on and laughed in reply, by this time Louis made it back over here with his hand in his pockets.

'I'll catch you guys up later at mine at about 9?' He handed me a piece of paper with his address on it.

'See ya' he waved off giving Louis a wink on the way out the door and chuckled to him self.

'What's his problem?' Louis coughed trying to act like what just happened didn't affect him 'he really knows how to pull on a mans soft spot I can tell you that, I wouldn't be surprised if he was gay to be honest with you' I laughed at this and ushered him out of the gym and we ran back home to mine to get ready and meet Liam later.