0.5

"Why are you cheating on me?"

"Hu- What?" Jisung knew that he had gotten his boyfriends full, undivided attention.

"Come on. Please don't try and lie, I saw you guys." Jisung said, crossing his arms over his chest and furrowing his eyebrows.

Jungkook was silent, looking anywhere but at Jisung. Jisung took that an invitation to continue speaking.

"Am i not enough for you? If I didn't satisfy you you could've just broken up with me." Jisung said, pouting slightly.

Jisung moved around the couch to sit next to him, turning his body slightly to face the male. In the process Jisung didn't notice that his shirt had come down, exposing his collarbones the older male. Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows as his eyes traveled across Jisung's neckline and he shifted uncomfortably under the taller's gaze, quickly adjusting his shirt.

"By the looks of it, I'm not the only one who cheated." He said raising his eyebrows. "Because I know for a fact that I didn't give you those."

Jisung looked away as he recalled the previous night. He sighed before turning back to look Jungkook in the eye. "I only did it because I was upset when I found out you were cheating on me." he reasoned, as if that made it sound any better.

Jungkook nodded and thought for a moment. "Okay then. How about this." he started. "Since we're both cheaters, we can still make this work."

Jisung was rather taken aback. He definitely thought that he would be loosing the only person who ever loved him that day. But no. He wanted to make cheating work? What the hell is that even supposed to mean.

"Hear me out for a minute." Jungkook said, wrapping his arms around Jisung's waist and pulling him onto his lap. Out of instinct Jisung straddled him, wrapping his arms around his neck. "We give each other second chances. Break it off with whoever we were seeing and focus more on building our relationship up from this. And come on, I know you still love me."

Jisung sighed before bringing the older boy into an embrace. "Alright. We can try again."

"You know that I love you right Sung? I would never try and replace you because you're irreplaceable." Jisung smiled into the hug, once again falling for the older's sugarcoated works.

"I know." he responded. "I love you too."