WE NEED TO BREAK UP...

Millie's POV

For the past two months, Finn and I have been having a lot of problems. It's been really bad. We get into arguments constantly and... last night... wasn't any different. If anything, it was a little worse.

The yelling, fussing, and fighting had made Finn angry. Looking at her face brought him grate anger. And to think, a few weeks ago, her face was all he wanted to see. "Millie, I don't wanna talk about this anymore." He said. "Well, Finn, at some time, we need to talk about it! Stop shutting me down and pushing me away." Millie cried out.

"Yes, I can. I can do whatever the hell I please! Stoo telling me what I can and can't do. God, sometimes I wish you could've stayed with Jacob. I never should've followed to to that bathroom, I never should've kissed you, touched you, or anything else." Finn snarled. That was heartbreaking. "Well, if you feel like that, you can leave. Get out!"

"Millie, I'm sorry. I was just angry. I didn't mean it." He said. "Yes, you did! That's what you wanted to say the whole time we've been arguing. Get out of my house!" Millie yelled. "Millie, please," Finn begged. "GET OUT, FINN! GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HOUSE! NOW!" Finn was also very devastated. "Leave me alone. I don't wanna talk to you ever again. Now get out of my face."

I can't believe what I said to him. I feel so stupid. He didn't deserve that. I was so stupid that I think I just ruined everything. Finn and I have been together for a few months now, but do I love him? Love is hard to say. Strong infatuation, but not love. Deep down, I think I know that I don't actually love him. But does Finn love me? There are so many questions running through my head that I have no idea what to do!

I got dressed and put on my mask. I drove to Finn's house and knocked on his door. "Hello. Is Finn here?" I asked. "Are you Millie?" The woman asked. "Yes. Why?" I replied. "Little Missy, you should be ashamed of yourself! Talking to my son like that. He's devastated. So many mood swings. And I don't think I've seen him cry since he was a little boy." The older woman cried. "Oh, my God. What have I done?"

I pushed past her and ran up the stairs. I don't think I've been to Finn's house before, but I automatically know where I'm going. I knocked on his door. "Finn, are you in there?" I called out. He opened the door and looked me in the eyes. "Get out." He didn't even have any emotion in his voice. Nonchalant. "Finnie, can we please talk?" I questioned. "Millie, you ruined our chance to talk last night."

"Finn, we're talking weather you like it or not, goddamn it."

I pushed past him and sat on his bed. "Now talk to me. I've been upset since last night. I didn't sleep, I didn't eat, I didn't shower. All I did was throw on some clothes and drive over here. I did all of that for you! The least you can do is talk to me." I whined. "Mill, I don't wanna talk. You'll say something wrong, I'll get upset, and then you'll start crying and this will happen all over again." Finn exaggerated.

"Baby, I don't care if you choke me and make me not speak. You will talk to me. I wanna hear what you feel!" I told him. "Okay. I feel like I've been stabbed in the back. You told me to get out after I made a mistake with my words. I said I was sorry and I practically begged you. But instead, you told me to get out. Millie, I love you." He said.

"Do you? And if you're second-guessing it, it's okay. Because I am, too." I said.
"Wait, seriously? You're... second-guessing our relationship?"
"Finn, I'm sorry. I... I know that I feel something for you, but maybe love isn't it. I just feel so... humiliated. You're my first time and I... said that I loved you. I don't think I do." I explained. "Get out, Millie. I don't wanna see your face." He dismissed. My lover's face hardened to stone. I walked forward and touched his face. "Don't touch me! I said LEAVE!"

Karma is what I deserve. I do that to him and I say that I don't think that I love him. I deserve any bad thing that happens from now on. "I... I'll miss you." I whimpered. "I... hate you."

Hello, friends! I know this was a short chapter, but it was meant to be that way. The shortness is a cliffhanger. And the next chapter will be pretty cool. Just stay tuned.

— P.J.