Part 8 - Being Scared is Okay (fluff and comfort)

(The story is about shadow steve gets Rainbow steve angry and he begins attacking Shadow steve. On accident one of Rainbow steve water balls hits Magma and causes him to have a panic attack revealing his fear of water and has nightmare steve, the other him, comfort him)

Third P.O.V

Rainbow steve was happily feeding Sabre the chicken, sabre the second, sabre jr., and basically all the other chickens which he named sabre something he couldn't remember all the names but that didn't matter! Shadow steve stood on top of the light steve temple watching curiously as rainbow steve continued to take care of the chickens. Shadow steve appeared in front of a group of chickens that had wandered away from rainbow steve and attempted to pet one. The chicken screeched and bit down on a shadow steve hand leaving a large cut appeared with blood pouring from it.

"Oh that's it!" Shadow Steve thought as he summoned lightning on the chicken that had attacked him, killing it and 2 others that had gotten caught in the crossfire.

"NO!!!" Shadow froze as he looked behind him at a distraught looking rainbow steve as he looked at the remains of his chickens. "Sabre Fabre, Sabrey, and Savre!" Rainbow steve cried out picking up the feathers that dropped after the chickens died.

"I'm sorry but-"

"YOU" Showdown steve took the hint and ran as rainbow steve summoned balls of water towards him. The balls of water growing bigger and bigger the angrier rainbow steve got. Magma had been staring at the rainbow tree of life trying to figure out how close he could get to it before it began affecting his powers. He didn't notice anything wrong until he heard rainbow steve angry shouting and turned around only to freeze at the very familiar look on his face. Magma barely registered the fact that the anger wasn't directed at him but at the black gray steve running behind him to escape the colorful steve wrath. Rainbow steve not noticed in the steve in front of showdown steve summoned a very large water the barely missed shadow steve but trapped magma in the center. Magma was remembering all those times he had been stuck in the cold water that seemed to want to drag him down and in those times elemental steve took control and forced his body to move from the blue liquid. Magma body froze expecting elemental steve voice to scream at him to move and was confused when he heard nothing and instead the water around him disappeared and he fell backwards onto his back with his face balck of any emotion as it shut down in fear. Magma felt someone lift his boy into a sitting position as two lean arms wrapped around his shoulders and spoke to him but he didn't understand or hear the words spoken. All that he could feel was the wet on his body as it tried to freeze him down to his tainted and corrupt energy. He wasn't sure how long it was until the arms disappeared only to be replaced by much warmed ones that seem to make the coldness fall into the background. Magma focuses on the warmth provided by the arms and feels his body twitch as an even warmer body presses to his side. After magma calms down enough to regain control of his boy he opens his eyes, that he didn't realise he closed in the first place, and noticed that his other self is holding him up while a guilty looking rainbow steve is looking then and worried shadow steve are standing by the sides. Nightmare Steve says nothing but the looks in his eyes are enough to make magma eyes water because they understand and aren't forcing him to do anything he isn't ready for. Magma hugs his other self and lets a tear fall from his eye because he is SAFE and it's okay to be scared because he knows there are people there to help him.