° Interrogation °

Shigaraki POV

I was pacing the room, waiting for Kurogiri to return.

Scratching my neck, I wondered if we had succeeded and who made it back alive.

Kurogiri's warp gate formed in the corner of the bar area. Out stepped the league plus one of the boys we were after.

Bakugo Katsuki.

After we had secured the young hero, I noticed someone missing. Sure, many hadn't made it back but this one was important.

"Where's Y/N?" I asked, waiting for an answer. Silence filled up the room as people looked around, checking if they were here.

"ANSWER ME!" I demanded. I looked towards Mr. Compress who had his eyes glued to the floor.

"Compress. What happened?" He slowly lifted his head as he began to speak.

"We got split up by a group of students, I haven't seen them since." I began scratching my neck yet again. They were probably captured by heroes, we have to get them back.

"We need to find them." I said.

"Why are you so obsessed with this person anyway?" I heard Dabi say.

"How many of you can say that you killed a pro hero by yourself? Hm?" The silence told me that my judgement was correct. "They're the most powerful out of all of us. We need that power in the league."

We'll find you, Y/N, you'll be back with us soon.

Reader POV

I opened my eyes to be greeted by a bright light filling the room.

The last thing I remember was being captured by a pro hero, I fell unconscious before I got a glimpse of them.

Looking down, I noticed that I was handcuffed to the chair I was sat on. The chair in question was in front of a clear wall. I was assuming that it wasn't glass, that would be too easy to break.

"HEY!! LET ME GO!! I HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING!!!!" I called out, hoping to get back to the league as soon as possible.

I heard a door open to the room behind the window. A police officer sat opposite me with a hero that I recognised as Eraserhead behind him.

"Not done anything, huh? Right here, it says that you, Y/N L/N, were responsible for the death of your father three years ago. How did an outlaw like you end up with the League of Villains?" The police officer said.

"Why should I tell you?" I replied. I couldn't give away any information, I couldn't disappoint my fellow league members. I turned my attention to the hero in the opposite room. "Why is he here?"

"I was the one who captured you." He responded in a monotone voice. "But that doesn't matter, what matters is you answering our questions."

"So we'll ask again. How did you come into contact with the League of Villains?"

"I'd rather die than tell you." I spat at the window to show my disgust.

This continued for about three hours, me avoiding questions and the authorities trying to getting the answers out of me. Let's just say, their efforts were futile. It was quite amusing.

However, I was hoping that they'd give up soon.

As the interrogation went on, they started to rephrase the questions, trying to seem like they were asking different ones.

"Why are you so loyal to Shigaraki Tomura?" That question caught me off guard. That was completely different from what they were saying.

Why was I so loyal to him? It was because he was the leader, right? Or was it something else.

Shit. It's something else, isn't it? Something I hadn't noticed until now.

No it can't be. I can't be falling for this guy, right? That's pathetic. I can't have weaknesses like that.

"Are you going to answer?" I heard the pro hero ask, clearly irritated.

"I-" Just as I was about to answer, I heard a crumbling next to me. I look to my right to see the wall decaying away.

Once the wall had completely disintegrated, I could clearly see the person behind it. None other than Shigaraki himself.

The two in the other room had clearly noticed and were beginning to run out of the room.

"Quickly!" I called out to Shigaraki as he ran over to me and decayed the handcuffs, freeing me from the prison chair.

He grabbed my wrist with three fingers and almost dragged me out of the room just as the authorities were making their way in.

We ran as fast as we could, him leading the way. I could hear footsteps chasing behind us. Suddenly, we turned a left into an alleyway where I saw Kurogiri waiting for us.

As he saw us running towards him, he opened the warp gate, allowing us to pass through.

I sense of relief washed over me as I was greeted by the familiar sight of the bar.

My heart was beating out of my chest and my breathing was rapid.

I grinned, knowing that I was safe. Realising what had just happened, I started laughing.

"I just escaped a prison." I said through my laughs. I looked down and noticed that Shigaraki's hand was still grasped onto my wrist.

"You can let go now." I told him. He quickly retracted his hand from mine.

"Sorry."

"It's fine."

A noise to my left caught my attention. I looked over there to see the sandy haired boy chained up.

"I see you got him." I said.

"Yeah. He's a handful to say the least."

I sighed. Being back gave me a sense of security, one that had disappeared when in the cell.

"Thanks for rescuing me. I thought you would have left me."

"I would have left most, but you're special."

So he cared for me. That was a welcome surprise to me. I just hope he means it in the way I think he does.

Hello my lovely readers!! Hope you're all doing well and that your keeping happy and healthy. Have a nice day!

-H