Chapter 1

26.7 words. I'm so sorry. All the other parts will be shorter

I was alone. All alone. I was kicked out. I knew it was bound to happen, I was a freak, a hybrid. No one in my family wanted me. We went on a trip to Berkshire, a place where I have no idea where anything is and they left me here. I have no idea how to get back so I was stuck, alone, and cold.

I was Phil Lester and I was a Neko. If you don't know what that means it's basically that I'm a human with cat traits and abilities, except I was a quite clumsy one. My family never wanted me. They just 'excepted' me until now. I'm 16, the legal age for me to be kicked out apparently and I was all alone.

No where to go so I found an old bench in a park and laid down, and eventually fell asleep.

Third person shift

When Phil woke up in the morning he was confused. He hadn't opened his eyes yet but he felt extremely warm and comfortable. He fluttered his eyes open and looked around. He was no longer outside but inside, in a very nice looking place. He immediately sat up.

What was he doing here? How did he get here? He smelt around and moved his ears around listening. He looked down, he was in the same dirty clothes. He sat up, criss-cross and wrapped his tail around himself.

That's when he smelt it and heard it. Werewolves

He knew they existed, everyone knew it but they left people alone usually. He looked up as a rather large man in a nice, expensive suit came in. He ducked his head, his ears falling flat, the scent of werewolves becoming stronger.

"Aha! You're awake!" I didn't say anything, just watched him with wide eyes. "I'm Mr. Howell and. I have taken you in." Phil nods, that part of taking him in was quite obvious. "You'll be staying with us." Phil's eyes widen. Oh no, he possibly couldn't.

Just then he heard and smelt 4 more wolves walk in. He hugged himself even tighter, wrapping his long tail around him. "Father I-" The tallest boy starts but everything becomes quiet when eyes land on Phil. He lowers his ears and bows his head in submission.

"What the hell?!" I realize that there are two boys and two maids. The tallest one yelled out and I flinched. "Father what is that doing here?" He spits. Phil whimpers, pulling his knees even closer. He doesn't want to be here.

"I found him on the streets so I took him in." "Why in the world would you do that?" "Because I am the owner of this house Daniel, what I say, goes. Now will you lovely ladies please escort our guest to the guest room on the top floor and see if he wants to eat. Poor thing is so skinny."

They head to the door but Phil doesn't move. He hasn't been granted the permission to leave. "You may follow." He nods and stands up, ducking away from the stares of the two boys and follows the maids.

"What the hell do you think you are doing?" "I'm helping someone." "He's a Neko. A hybrid. He doesn't deserve it. He's a freak." "Daniel shut your mouth or you are grounded. You and I both know what a load of rubbish that is. He is different just like you and I. How would you feel if someone else spoke that way about you because you're a wolf?" And Mr. Howell left the room.

After Phil was shown to his room they brought him downstairs to get food. He just asked for a bowl of fruits and a waffle, feeling like to much of a bother to ask for anything else. He was already granted a room after all.

The older one from before entered the room and Phil diverted his eyes, wrapping his tail tightly around his torso. Dan cursed silently, he was quite cute, Dan admitted to himself. He was wearing gray yoga pants and a large, baggy yellow hoodie. His sleek black tail was wrapped around his skinny body and his ears were laid on top of his hair, being hidden very well.