Chapter One: New Career

Y/n: Your name
L/n: Last name
F/c: Favorite color
S/f/c: Second favorite color
F/o: Favorite outfit
F/f: Favorite food
C/v/s: Chocolate, Vanilla, Strawberry
F/t: Favorite TV show
F/g: Favorite game

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Why me? Why do I have to be in charge!? This is ridiculous!" You yelled.

"Don't worry, y/n. The ex-owner has everything you need. Everything should run smoothly."

"Should. It should run smoothly. And if it doesn't?"

"I'm sure you can handle it!" After about 30 minutes of arguing later you finally agree. The drive to Freddy's was pretty long. Or, at least longer than it used to be. You know, back when you were excited to go there. Once you did get there, you already had a bad feeling. Plus, you were sure that the other owner was murdered here. And on top of that, someone- something -was watching you.

You groan and practically fall out of your car as if someone pushed you. As soon as the hard concrete connected with your skull you yell curses in pain. When you stand up, you gently touch your head. Not only did your hand get wet because of the blood oozing out of the wound on your head, you already had a pounding headache and it just got worst.

You figured that there had to be something in the pizzeria to stop the blood and ease the headache so you painfully trot into the building, your legs burning.

It was cool in the building, unlike outside which felt like an inferno. There were a few lights on, just enough to see where your going. The first place you went was to bathroom. You grab a towel and put it to your head. You growl furiously. This was already going bad and you hadn't even started!

"(Ma'am/Sir)?" A robotic voice came from behind you. You quickly turned around, throwing a bar of soap at it. The huge robot quickly stepped out of the way. "What do you want!?" You yelled at it.

"You're bleeding." It said in a calm voice. It was an odd rabbit. The mouth was stuck in a never changing grin so it didn't move when he talked. It had to be at least 7'5 feet tall.

"Yeah!? And!?" It started walking towards you.

"Stop! Don't come any closer!" It ignored your demand.

"I'm warning y-" It interrupted you by shoving a first-hand kit to your chest. You were astonished by this.

Taking a closer look, you realize than the green fur had a few reddish-brown spots on it. In those places, the fur was hardened. Kinda like if you chew your hair and after a few minutes the saliva dries and your hair becomes hard. You could smell him, too. He smelled weird. He didn't smell horrid but he didn't smell like roses either. It was like oil and this metallic smell. Blood was the first thing you thought those stain were after you smelled him. But you know that he's in a pizzaria so you tell yourself that it's just pizza sauce and the metallic smell was just because he was made of metal.

"Where did you get this?"

"Office."

You paused before asking, "Who are you? What are you?"

It stared at you with it's half-lidded purple and green eyes before answering. "My name is Deztrap."

"What are you? You didn't answer." It- 'Deztrap' -continued staring. "Are you gonna answer?" You ask in a demanding tone.

"No."

"And why not?"

"Because I desire not."

"Do you always talk like that?"

"It is the way I speak. If you do not like it then I will simply not speak."

"So you're just really fucking professional?" He straitens his posture the second you said 'fucking'.

"I suppose."

"Can I teach you how to talk normal?"

"I'm aware of how to speak the way you do."

"And why don't you?"

"It's a hard habit to break. The way you speak. My master demanded I speak like this. So speak like this I shall."

"The owner of this pizzaria was your 'master'?"

"Yes."

"Well I own this pizzaria now! And I demand you speak like a normal human being, servant!" You yell playfully, putting your finger to his chest. The fur was surprisingly soft. He nodded and began to walk out of the bathroom. "Wait, where are you going?"

"You have your first aid kit. I'm leaving you to do what you must."

"You're still talking like that!" You yell. He ignored you again. After you finish bandaging up your head, you walk out of the bathroom.

"(Ma'am/Sir). You never told me your name." Deztrap stated. You turn to face him. "I'm y/n."

"Y/n......." he thought from a minute. "I love it."

"Th-Thanks...." you said, embarrased. He stared at you for a second before looking away.

He's cute- What the fuck!? Y/n! Snap out of it, you just met him!

"Y/n?" Deztrap's voice broke you from your thoughts. His eyes were no longer half-lidded and his voice was lightly raised with concern. "What?"

"Are you ok? You spaced out."

"Yeah I'm fine."

"Good. Now, you have three days before you actually have to run the pizzaria."

"Ok, I have some questions."

"I will answer to the best of my ability."

"I'm sure you'll be able to answer them because most of them are actually about you."

"Ok."

He sat down in he office chair. It just now occurred to you that you and him had walked to the office while you were talking. You looked around for a second, taking in the details. Like, all the colorful, childish drawings and the monitors an the desk. You sit down on the floor.

"You are a boy right?"

Deztrap made a noise that resembled a quiet laugh. "Yes, I am a boy."

"Ok, what is your sexuality?"

He tilted his head. "'Sexuality'?"

"Oh! Like, do you like boys, girls, or both?"

"I do not find it fair to discriminate against someone just because of their gender."

"So both. So you're bi. Great! Ok. Um, who built you?"

He froze when you asked this question. "William...."

"William.......what? What's his last name???" You asked with a little shake in your voice.

He muttered a small, "Afton."

Your eyes widened and your heart started beating faster. "The child murderer William Afton?"

"Yes......."

"Did he build you for the same reason he built those.......twisted animatronics?"