PS If This Is Austin, I Still Love You- Blake Shelton

Harry sat on his broomstick, looking amongst the evening stars. It was nearing a year since the love of his life took off from Godric's Hollow, not even leaving him a phone number or address to contact her. . He figured she'd gone back to London to be with her parents. .

Over in London, Hermione sat on the top step of her parent's home, thoughts of Harry running through her mind.. She missed him terribly and felt horrible for leaving him the way she did.. But at that point in time they both wanted different things. He wanted marriage and she wanted to further her career before settling down and starting a family.. But she couldn't help but feel a hole in her heart..

Finally, Hermione took a deep breath, gathering up all the courage she could muster before descending the staircase and picking up the phone, dialing the number she was all too familiar with.

The phone rang three times, her heart sinking as the seconds drifted by. After the third ring she heard his baritone voice speak over the voicemail, her heart racing as she listened to his words.

"If you're callin' 'bout the racing broom I sold it. If this is Tuesday night I'm playing Quidditch. If you've got somethin' to sell you're wasting your time, I'm not interested. If it's anybody else wait for the tone, you know what to do. And P.S. If this is London, I still love you."

The phone fell out of Hermione's hand and landed on the side table, her head swirling around in different directions for she couldn't believe the words that came from Harry's mouth.

'He loves me. Harry still loves me.' For what man would wait nearly a year on the same woman to come back, let alone call? Her heart swelled, thinking of how much he still cared, no loved her.

Three days had passed by when she decided to ring him up once more. She was still unsure of what she would say to him if he answered, but she didn't care. All she wanted was to hear his voice again. The phone rang thrice more before it clicked over to voicemail, this time a different message was left.

"If it's Friday night I'm at the Quidditch match. And first thing Saturday if the weather permits I'm heading out to the Forest of Dean and I'll be gone all weekend long. But once I arrive home on Sunday afternoon I'll call you back. And P.S. If this is London, I still love you."

This time all she decided to leave him a message, only leaving him her phone number and not another word. Once Sunday evening arrived she waited by the phone, the anticipation killing her as she hoped and prayed that Harry would call her.

Around six forty-five Harry had listened to the message Hermione had left him a few days ago, his mouth agape as his heart raced with excitement. 'She called.. She finally called.' Without hesitation, Harry jotted down the number she had left him and punched the numbers into the telephone.

After three rings, her melodic voice came into focus. His heart felt as if it was going to burst out of his chest as he listened to her words.

"If you're calling 'bout my heart it's still yours! I should have listened to it a little more last year that way it wouldn't have taken me so long to know that I belong with you. And by the way, Harry, this is no machine you're talkin' to. Can't you tell, this is London, and I still love you."

Her words rang in his ears, hoping to hell this wasn't a dream. He listened as the phone went dead on the other line, and a gentle knock on his front door caused Harry to sprint across his living room and race to the door. Could it be? He threw the door open, his eyes widening as he looked at the woman in front of him.

"I still love you." No other words were spoken between the pair as Harry pulled her into an embrace, tears of joy trickling down the pairs cheeks as they were now together at last. Harry smiled happily as he spun Hermione around in the air, a slight giggle escaping her lips. A sound he hadn't once forgotten and never would he. For the love of his life was back where she belonged.