Wait for it

John POV:

After Alex left I opened the letter:

To my lovely John,

I feel like Lafayette is coming to get me any minute but I'm not to sacred as long as with you I will be fine,also I recently Realized I'm smaller than everyone else which scary but for you I don't mind being small for you. I love you!

-love, Alexander Hamilton

Like always my heart exploded but I had to go to class so I got dressed and left. I walked in and the whole class was looking at me. Everyone new that me and Alex were dating now, I went to my set and continue to draw Alex. We waited a hour and the teacher never showed so we all left, I went back hoping Alex was there. But he wasn't so I just watched tv.

Alex POV:

As soon I class end I ran out at the speed out light.
I saw Jefferson, burr and another kid run after me I ran into are dorm and locked the door. "Alex!" John jumped on top of me and kissed me. He saw that I locked the door and he broke, "why is the door locked?" I looked down "not important" I kissed him again and that's when John broke again "we found a swimming pool not to far away from here want to go?" John looked at me in a sexy away which he new I couldn't say no. "Fineee let's gooooo" he garbed are stuff, new I was going to say yes so he had everything ready. We walked out and I keep John in my hand the whole time right before we got into my car I saw Jefferson coming, so I jumped in so did John and I drove off "Ugh I hate Jefferson..." what John said surprised me, he didn't hate anyone. "Same" he started to laugh then we pulled up. We jumped out and there Laf and Herc siting on chair and we said hi and me and John went to change. We came out, are body's covered in hickeys, we looked at each other and we blushed "YOU LITTLE-" Laf yelled but before he could finished John pushes me in. When I came back up Laf and Herc jumped in, and then John jumped into my arms. He started to kiss me but Laf broke us up quickly "you two are grounded from each other!" "DADDDDD!" John said to Laf and thy started play fighting. God I loved him every time he smiled I turned red, i would never ever let him get hurt. As soon has John went under water Laf came running after me " Lafayette! We can talk about this!" I ran through the water but he caught up and picked me up "DONT YOU DARE EVEN DO WHAT YOU DID YESTERDAY! DOING IT WITH JOHN! YOUR DEAD!" He throw me into the water hard, I saw John down there and we went to the deep part of the pool. John sat on my lap and played on his phone, I was so red and Laf was death staring me down, John was sitting on *Ahenm* and I was dying. I whispered "mm~" John turned red, he started moving around knowing what was happening "aah~ John~" I whispered to John if Laf heard me I would think I would be in a grave. "J-J-J-John S-S-Stop~" Laf clearly saw me red and blushing and whispering into Johns ear "HEY ARE YOU GUYS BETTER NOT BE DOING IT OVER THERE!"  John Looked at me and said "I'm doing something~" John was still moving around on me, I heard loud talking between Herc and Laf  "aaa~ John~ " then my thing came up I turned tomato red and John smiled "we are going to the Bathroom"John yelled over to Laf and Herc and we ran in fast.

Hercules POV:

As soon as John and Alex went to the bath room me and Laf started making out "we're never telling them" Laf whispered, me and Laf had been dating for 3 months and we hadn't told anyone other than what happened in the closet and we told John we accidentally fell on each other. Laf sucked on My neck and he he was so happy we hadn't done anything in while "well,well,well!"(Alex) I started to blush and Laf turned red he jumped off of me and I had a hickey on my neck "umm amie it's not what it looks like!" "New you two are together!" Yelled John so loud we looked at each other and turned red. "I umm" we both said John grabbed Alex's hand and John wink at me. After they drove away we started making out.

Alex POV:

We got back and we walked in to are dorm and we started to watch tv and John came and sat on my lap "mm~" "how much do you love me?" John said looking directly into my eyes "I would die for you" I got closer to his face to say it "would you do anything for me?" "Yes" that's when he kissed me? He started to bounce in my lap "ahh~ John if you want to go to are room we can~" he shook his head and fast bounced  on me "aaaa~ John~" I was super sweaty and I was drooling then we undressed and you can imagine what happened next.

John POV:

12 at night I got a call from the jail!?!? What the heck!?!? "Hello?" "So umm John hehe" I new that voice, Lafayette "I'm coming" "thank you turtle" I hang up and pushed Alex off the bed "ugh what the h***" i told him and we got dressed and got in the car "what did i he do?" Alex was trying not to laugh "I don't know we will just have to wait for it" we walked in the police station and a men walked to a cell and let out Laf and Herc our we got in the car "WHAT DID YOU DO!" Yelled I felt like the mother now."we just made love in the bathroom after hours.." Laf said mumbling, me and John blushed. "YOUR BOTH GROUNDED! LAF YOUR SLEEPING IN ARE DORM!" I felt like I was going to explode we got back and Laf did sleep in are dorm he sleep in my room and like always i slept with Alex.
🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓
I we made it into the thousands with this one I got a Little carried away but I hope you guys liked it!

~potato