"I think I like cat Denki better." I let out a low meow, walking over to Aisawa. He reaches his hand out, letting me smell him. He smells like coffee and creamer. I purr, licking over his hand. "Yeah, I like him better like this." I lightly bite his hand.  "Hold on, you can still understand me and hear me?" I nod, walking back over to Toshi. "But you just can't speak." I go to say yes when I give a small chirp. I sigh, hopping onto Alphas shoulder.

"I wouldnt mind him staying like this." Toshi brings a hand up to my side, scratching lightly. I lay down on his shoulders, half of my body on one and the other half on his other.

"Well, he's going to be like that for about a week. Hitoshi you're going to follow soon. This rarely happens but I guess you two are soulmates, fated mates, and have extremely deep roots to your sides." I tilt my head, licking Toshis face. I get to be with alpha. I meow loudly, nuzzling his face. "Denki as a cat doesn't quiet look how I expected." I get off Toshis shoulders, waltzing into the bathroom. I hop you on the counter and take it in. My paws, and tail tips are black as well as a patch around my eye and a lightning bolt on my side. The rest of me is a white ish yellow. I flick my tail, laying on the cold counter. Toshi comes in, picking me up.

"Come on, I want as much time with Cat Denki." I feel so small in his arms. His hands feel so much bigger when I'm small like this. I meow up at him, letting myself melt into his arms. "You're adorable like this Denks!" I purr, nodding. 

"Okay, I'll leave you two be." Aisawa leaves and I immediately feel the need to clean myself. He sets me down on the bed and I turn my head, licking stripes down my back.

"I wouldn't be mad if you stayed like the forever." I look back at Toshi. I snarl lightly going back to cleaning. He throws something on the TV, letting me clean myself fully. I walk over to Toshi, laying down on his stomach and kneading a bit before laying down. My ears flick at every little sound and my tail twitches every time there's a loud noise. It's gonna take me a little to get used to this. "Would you mind if I invite some people over? That being Sero and Mina." I shake my head, licking over his stomach. 5 minutes goes by and there's quite knocking at the door. My head raises and I hop off Alpha as he goes to answer it.

"So I heard something about a surprise?" It's Mina! I purr quietly, licking my paw and running it over my ear.

"Just don't yell. He's still getting used to it." Toshi warns.

"Getting used to what?" He steps out of the way, letting her in. She looks around before she spots me on the bed and gasps. "Oh look at you, with your paws and ears. Oh you're so cute!" I stand up, swishing my tail in the air and walking towards the end of the bed. I crouch and jump into her, letting her catch me. "Oh you're so soft." I purr, rubbing my face on her shoulder.

"Yeah, I figured you would like it." She nods, scratching my head. She sets me back down on the bed, sitting in a chair by the bed. I jump off the bed, stretching. I waltz over to Shinso, putting my front paws on his legs and meowing loudly. He looks down smiling. He pick me up, letting me crawl around his shoulders. "So far, this is his favorite place." I nod, yawning.

"Oh big yawn!" Mina still seems like she's freaking out a little. "Does he know his name? Can he understand us?" Toshi nods, reaching up to hold me while he walks. There's more knocks at the door and Mina answers it. I quickly jump on the bed, wedging my way between the pillows. Sero walks in looking around.

"Whats the special surprise? Where's Kaminari?" I sit up, walking over to him. He looks down at me in slightly shock. "He's a cat now?" I purr quietly, flicking my tail back and forth. "He's a Damn cute cate." He reaches out, petting me softly. I melt into him, yawning again.

"He's probably tired, cats sleep a lot." I break away, laying down on the bed, curling up against the wall with my paws under my and yawning again. I close my eyes, letting myself fall asleep.