Ichiji raised an eyebrow and got a feeling that there's something else. However, seeing that Niji is now listening to him, he ignored his curiosity and just start discussing their new mission.

===

16 Minutes before......

"F*cking faster!"

Glancing at the slow girl behind him, Niji growled in annoyance. The woman was walking like she's in some kind of paradise, slow and calm.

Eklaire smile, messing her hair under her hood without showing her face.

"Geez, calm down would ya?" She said playfully before speeding her footsteps and arriving beside Niji, who glared at her. They stood in front of a huge wooden door.

"Don't speak to me like that I'm-

"Superior? Higher? Better? Powerful? Which one are you?" Eklaire asked, strands of her white hair fall at the side of her face, showing it's unique snow white color. Eklaire sigh, and tucked it back inside the hood.

"I'm all of them!" Niji said, then noticed that the hood got pulled down a little. He got a glimpse of her face, just like before in the table. However, it wasn't enough to make out her whole features. Niji click his tongue and stared at her.

Seeing him staring, Eklaire raised an eyebrow. "What?" She asked.

Niji stopped, and Eklaire also did. He faced her and narrowed his eyes at her smaller figure.

"Oi, Wimp. Earlier, you lied, didn't you?" He asked.

Eklaire raised an eyebrow, "Which lie are you talking about?" She asked smiling.

Niji's lips twitched once he heard that....Which one?! Does that mean she lied not just once?!

"So you're saying you lie more than once?" He glared at her, causing Eklaire to laugh softly.

"Come on, I'm messing with you. You're too hot headed. Can't you talk a little bit more calm? You look like an erupting Blueberry."

"Why you little-

"Woah, Easy, Mr.Prince. I told you, I'm messing with you." Eklaire said, raising both hands at the same level as her chest, showing the 'I-surrender' gesture.

Eklaire smiled, "Now, let's get back to our topic, shall we?" She suggested, and Niji just snorted in response. "Which one are you implying to?"

"About your face." He simply stated.

"Oh, just that?" Eklaire chuckled in amusement before turning at the side and start tapping her cheeks, thinking about something before looking back at Niji. "You know, I don't like how your little brother is looking at me, and I figure out you three are the same, with Ichiji-san having a better self control." She simply said.

Ichiji-san?...Why is she calling him by name but not me?! He thought angriliy. Niji raised an eyebrow in anger, "What does that supposed to mean?" He asked darkly, thinking that he was being labeled as a Pervert in Eklaire's mind.

Eklaire grin, "Of course, I'd rather you glare at me than look at me like Greeny, since Ichiji look at me calmly. One is enough, having two is very stressful. Besides, your anger towards me is useless since...well, your Father and I made a deal, which indirectly includes my well being being cared." She said, then look teasingly at Niji. "Which means you can't hurt me, Blueberry-kun."

"Quit calling me Blueberry!" He screamed in anger, then grab Eklaire by the collar and slam her in the door.

In exchange, Eklaire just grab her hood and tug it to hide her face, but her smile was clearly shown.

"You think I won't hurt you just because Father told me so?" He asked menacingly, gripping her collar tightly.

Eklaire sigh, still smiling. "Not really." She said, before looking up. Her crimson orbs meeting his blue ones. "In fact, I quite like you. It's a shame you're Judge-san's son and a commander in Germa."

Niji didn't hear her words, and instead, was looking at her eyes. He reach out his hand, planning to fully pull down her hood to see her whole face. However, Eklaire was quick and pushed him, and to Niji's shock, she easily did so.

"Meet you next time, Blueberry-kun."

She said, and Niji was about to grab her and yell. However, the door was slammed shut in his face, and a calm words made him go away reluctantly.

"Judge-san has something to explain to you, surely. Our deal involved you and the others, so I think you'll need to know it from him." She said from inside her room.

"Don't order me around!"

"I'm not ordering you, I'm telling you, your highness."

Niji punch the wall besides the door, his fist not putting much force yet still made a crack. He doesn't know why, but he felt more anger rising in him once he heard her addressed him as 'Your Highness'. Simply, her tone was filled with mocking, not the same as when she's calling her with that stupid nickname, which sounded so natural and carefree.

Having no words to describe his anger, and knowing he has better things to do, Niji just marked this time in his mind, and swear to get revenge no matter what.

===

"Niji, are you listening?" Ichiji asked coldly.

"I am!"

"Then quit glaring at the papers. It won't be finished with just a glare." Ichiji simply said, and gets back into reading his own work while talking about the plan.

Niji's lips twitch, not understanding why his mind keep going back into her eyes. He knew she's beautiful, and he felt great anticipation into seeing her whole features. The problem is, his Father gave them a firm order not to do anything bad to her.

Whatever! It's not like he'll knew! Besides, I really need to get back on that woman! No one dares defy me like this!