2. Two

He watched as she slept silently on the bed. She had eaten too much, but it was her excuse that for the moment she had to eat for two instead that for herself alone. That night her husband had cooked dinner for her after he returned from the hotel, and she couldn't lose the opportunity to taste his food when she had a chance.

Hyun Woo had started to cook more than before for his wife after she had confessed on the beach that she was expecting. Besides what he already did to make her happy, cooking was what he gifted her the most every day. It came easy, and Mo Ne loved to eat and she looked super happy every time he presented a new dish.

Hyun Woo touched Mo Ne's head gently, appreciating her beauty. "My Mo Ne. You are beautiful even when you sleep. Don't forget to take care of yourself now that you are going to be a mom", he thought. Then he placed the hand on her belly. "Right. You too, baby. I can't wait to meet you. Look after your omma when your appa is working, okay?"

"What are you saying..." he hears her mumble.

"I'm sorry I didn't want to wake you up. I didn't realize I was voicing my thoughts out loud." She nodded, then took his hand so he could help her sit down.

"Nah, stop worrying. I had to get up anyway. My bladder is full" she shrugged, and got off the bed with a smile.

"Do you want any help?" he wondered, but she made a face.

"Hyun Woo-ya. You know that I love you, right? But I can move. I just need to pee. Unless you want to help me take off my..." she winked, but he interrupted her.

"Arasso, arasso. Got it. Go to pee. But at least I can give you a foot massage?"

Mo Ne just winked again and went to the bathroom. While she was in there she thanked God that she had met someone like her husband. He was a good man, and she was sure she would also be a good dad. "I can't wait for you to be born, child" she caressed her stomach while she was getting back to the bedroom.

"What did you say?"

"I'm sleepy. Let's go to bed. Didn't you promise me a massage?" she smiled, then he did what he proposed her. They had to treasure these moments while it was still the both of them...