Chapter 5 Piper

Disclaimer: I do not own the heroes of Olympus series, or Percy Jackson series

I know I did not do a chapter 4. I did not know when I was writing, but you can not change the title once you publish it. So there is two chapter 5's. here is piper's POV. Hope you are team jiper, or jasper.

Piper's POV

Even though Jason is not my boyfriend anymore, it was hard for me to look at him screaming, curled up in a ball. He looked like a giant spider who was sprayed with bug killer. Coach hedge said we were lucky that the baby spider did not know his own venom. But it was still painful to see him. I promised that I would forgive him once he turned into a human.

We defeated the spider from our spider eat spider friend Frank Zhang. He said that those people who eat spiders in Asia must not have taste buds, because they were gross.

Jason's prophecy kept ringing in Piper's ears. Most of it made sense, like the third line. Sky and Sea shall talk through dreams. That meant Jason and Percy will have a chat every night. But the rest was still kinda hard to decipher. Most of it she did not want to decipher.

She wanted to see Percy again, and Annabeth. But she knew that her dagger would probably show her the Romans, planning a invasion. Or how weak the Greeks are getting. Just reminding her that there was more to the quest than saving Percy and Annabeth, closing the doors of death, and pulling Gaea into a deeper sleep. But she pulled out Helen of Troy's dagger. She stared into her reflection, and the bronze rippled. It showed Greeks, getting into battle armor, the smallest warrior about 8. All the nymphs were in armor, and it reminded her of a story Chiron told her once, about the battle of the labyrinth. Percy was the hero of the story, like all stories. Anyway, Chiron was in armor, telling every one what to do. Then he turned to Piper, and said "Piper. The Romans have invaded camp once so far. We barely kept them stalling. They are going to invade again today at midnight. We need one person from your ship. Just one. Please send him or her over as soon as possible. It is 8:00 here now. Bring one horselike animal with your person, Pegasus, or I heard one of the Romans on your ship tamed Arion! Bring her with her horse! Now go." Her dagger turned bronze, and the vision was finished.

*******************************************************************************************

Piper shot up, and her legs were asleep. She walked around in circles, trying to return the blood to her legs. "Hazel!" Yelled Piper. Hazel was there in a flash. "Can Arion run on water?" Asked Piper. "Yup. He can run on lava, roads, clouds, and water. Almost everything. Why?" Hazel asked. Piper's blood returned, so she stopped running. "Call him. Let me talk to him first." Piper said. Hazel snapped her fingers. A gorgeous stallion appeared and neighed. Piper stared into his eyes, and said "Arion, do you know Chiron?" Piper asked. She did not know horse, but it seemed to her that he said "of course" with the cussing removed. "Take hazel to Chiron. Run as fast as you can. Be there in 30 minutes at the most." Piper told him. "Hazel, can you fight the Romans? Because you might have to." Hazel frowned, then said "I guess" "you don't have to. I Chiron want anyone. But he also wanted Arion. But he said he would take any horse like creature. Nico could go on black jack." Piper offered "no I will go, no worries." Hazel insisted. She sat on Arion, she said "slow" and he ran to the dock, then she said "fastest" and he zoomed out of sight.

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH! OVER 35 READS! I WILL UPDATE ABOUT 3 TIMES A DAY!