Extra short chapter

Ok, the last chapter you may have noticed was super short, and ended without a period. Turns out there was supposed to be more of that chapter, but it cut it off :(. Anyway here is the part of it you were also supposed to read. Hope you like it.

I climbed down to the entrance of the drugstore, named "Doug's drugstore." A blond teenager greeted me, practically screaming "Welcome to Doug's! We accept credit and cash! Do you want some pain killers? We have some snacks, great for hard working dads like you!" Wait, did she just call me a dad? I looked over myself checking for any stray toddlers, then I realized I still had on camp half blood t-shirt, It must have said "I love my kids!" Or something like that. I nodded, and said "four Cheetos, four juices, two energy drinks, and a bottle of Advil, and a apple." Taking advantage of the dad scenario. She rushed to grab the Cheetos, and tripped on a phone cord. "Tracy, the costumers can wait three seconds! Slow down!" Said a female voice from the back. A tall brunette with lots of eyeliner came out, carrying a box labeled "scholastic book ordering, bringing young adults books to teenagers since 2012." Which was humorous being that that was only last year. "Tracy, oh gosh Tracy!!!!" She squealed, almost making me lose my hearing. "My Percy Jackson books FINALLY came! All the way up to mark of athena!" She screamed, and that got my attention. "Excuse me?" I said, and she looked like I was a alien. She shoved a blue covered book to the side of my face, looked at the book then my face and back and forth. "Omigod, remarkable similarities." She said, and I gave her a strange look. She flipped the book around, and said "you look like Percy Jackson. Ya know, the book series. They also made a terrible movie, hopefully sea of monsters is better." "Totally" chimed Tracy. I looked at the box and said "I heard it is a good series, how much for the box?" She glared at me "Sir, this is eight of the best books in the world, all in hardback. I spent sixty dollars on it and it took three months to get here. I am not giving it away to some extremely hot guy. Although, if you want my number I could give you that. $200 or one date." She smiled. "Trace, how much for my order?" I shouted. "Oh, um, $7.89!" She replied, and I put $208 on the counter "keep the change," I said, grabbed the blue book, my bag of snacks and threw them all in the box. "Good bye ladies, nice doing business with ya!" I shouted behind me as the bell chimed as I walked out.

"Pipes!" I shouted. "Wouldn't believe what just happened.!"