Chapter 7: I Want To Be Yours...

Thank you all ahead of time for reading! Remember to vote, comment, and spread the word to anybody that loves Dramione fanfics :)

Draco awoke the morning following the crazy foam fight in the Gryffindor Tower and the steamy shower he had had with Hermione. In fact, that was all he could think about, it was so wrong but it felt so right. Sighing he got up a dressed for the day then waited for Hermione in the common room to walk with her to breakfast. Hermione appeared from her room 10 minutes later and smiled at Draco before walking to the portrait door.

“I’m starving, let’s go!” she said pulling it open.

The two of them walked into the Great Hall and went their separate ways. Draco walked over to the Slytherin table and sat in between Goyle and Blaise to make sure Pansy couldn’t sit next to him. Hermione went to the Gryffindor table and sat down next to Ginny and began talking about yesterday’s foam fight.

“I thought for sure McGonagall was going to give us all detention when she came in, but she was actually trying not to laugh!” Ginny said picking up a piece of toast and buttering it.

“I know! I thought Draco and I were going to be in so much trouble since we’re Head Prefects.” Hermione laughed reaching for some bacon. As soon as she mentioned Draco’s name she blushed and glanced over at the Slytherin table to the handsome platinum blonde wizard. She silently wondered if he was thinking about last night. He had his head down and was laughing at something Blaise had said.

“Mione? Hermione?! Hello?” Ginny said waving her hand in front of her friends face trying to get her attention. “Why are you staring at Malfoy?”

Hermione shook her head snapping out of her trance, “Oh, no reason.”

Ginny looked at her suspiciously and then looked over at the Slytherin boy. Something must have happened after that foam fight last night, but what? She thought looking back over at Hermione who was now eating.

Draco laughed as Blaise told him about some students he and Rose had caught snogging in an empty classroom last night, but his mind was far away from the conversation. All he could think about was Hermione, he wondered if she liked him considering last night had been the second time she had kissed him. Then Draco heard the voice that would snap anybody out of their daydreams; the annoying and wanna-be seductive voice of Pansy Parkinson.

“Drakie!” Pansy called making her way over to him. “Move Goyle!” she hissed pushing the boy away from Draco’s side.

“Bloody hell Pansy I wasn’t sitting there or anything!” Goyle quipped snatching his plate and sitting it in front of him.

“Shut up Goyle.” Pansy growled.

Draco grimaced as Pansy leaned towards him pushing her chest out trying to make him take notice. “Drakie, you never visit me anymore, why?” She asked reaching for his leg under the table.

“I never visited you Pansy, quit lying to everyone.” He hissed pushing her hand away.

Pansy didn’t get the message and she reached forward again, this time putting her hand on the inside of Draco’s leg and dragging it upwards. He knew exactly what she was going for and promptly pushed her hand away again.

“Stop touching me Pansy!” Draco growled giving her a deathly glare.

Still Pansy persisted reaching forward yet again and grabbing his hand and leaning forward even more. Her chest was brushing against his arm and she looked up at him trying to be seductive, “Come on baby, let’s go back to my dorm… I’ll make you forget all about that filthy little Mudblood you’ve been forced to live with.”