4

3 days later; August 21st, 2009

Kamali

I was currently at school walking to lunch with the girls. As we were walking, some girl approached me with a smirk on her face.

"Ahh so you're the girl my sister was telling me about." I looked at her and raised my eyebrow confused. A crowd started to form around us.

"What are you talking about?" I asked her raising my eyebrows.

"Stay away from Hunta bitch. He belongs to my sister and if I hear you're around him again, I'll fuck you up." She said pushing me into the lockers making me hit my head. It all happened so fast I didn't have time to properly react. She walked away and Asia, Nae, and Tai looked at me.

"Bitch put your hands on her again and I'll fuck you up!" Tai yelled. All 4 of them started going back and forth and it got really heated to the point where Tai was about to fight her.

"Guys it's okay...don't stress over her. I'll see y'all later." I said trying to keep myself calm as angry tears fell down my face. The only reason I didn't want to fight back is because we were on school grounds. I need to keep my reputation up in order to stay #1 in the whole senior class. If we were somewhere else, I respectively would've beat her up.

I started walking home home and I heard a car slowing down beside me rolling down the window. I already know who it was. I stopped walking and turned my head seeing Hunta gesturing me to get in the car.

"From now on if ya' need to go somewhere ya' tell me and I'll take ya' if I can." He said.

"Okay." I said looking out the window running a hand down my face.

"Was ya' crying?" He asked me.

"Your babymama's sister came up to me and told me stay away from you and she threatened me." I told him. He didn't say anything else after that. I looked over and saw him gripping the wheel with an angry expression on his face.

"Don't worry about it I'll take care of it." He said after a few minutes. We arrived at the apartment and he got out and walked me into apartment the apartment.

"Thank you." I told him giving him a small smile.

"No problem. Lock tha' door." He said walking off. I closed and locked the door and went to my room. I decided to text Nae and ask her what time the party started.

What time does the party start?

It starts at 9 but we're getting there at 10.

It was only 3:39 and I ate a sandwich and then went to sleep.

3 in a half hours later...

I woke up to my phone ringing. I answered it and Nae told me they were on their way. I sighed and got up to go brush my teeth. It was only 7 and I was just ready to go this party and get it over with. After a few minutes, Asia, Tai, and Reginae bursted into my room with bags scaring me.

"Hey girl! Let's get you ready!" Tai said dancing. I smiled. Asia did my hair while Tai did my makeup. After about 20 minutes, they finished and I put on the outfit Reginae picked out.

"OKAY GIRL!" They all yelled at once when I walked out the bathroom. I laughed and looked at myself in my body mirror. I actually looked pretty decent for once. I grabbed a small crossbody purse and put some things I might need in it. The girls started to get ready which took like 2 hours. Once they finished we took a few group pictures and then headed out.