chapter 26, a sad christmas

Start from the beginning

"guys i'm in my car outside of my house. alessio is inside okay?"

i said that kind of harshly.

@y/nisgreat69: well why aren't you inside? isn't it snowy and cold?

"i'm out side because i just need to get out of the house, and yea it's snowy but my car is on, with the heater"

i respond to the comment

"i just wanted to come one here and just kind of rant...... i just want everyone to be happy and stuff, and just be honest and real. i don't understand how someone can just lie straight to your face and act so different around you, but completely change when you leave the room. i just wanna drive forever and never look back, too bad the driveway is snowed in. but everyone that's listening, please please please surround yourself with good people, and if you can't find any, chill on your own. there's nothing wrong with that."

i just said all of that not even focusing on what people were saying, i took a glance for a few seconds. every single freaking comment was about alessio.

@y/n.nd.z: why'd you delete the post with alessio? what happened
@yakingcow: this some tea fr fuck zotto
@y/n.ssssslick: i swear did you break up with him again?
@zottofandom: if she hurt alessio again? i swear-

"omg, guys for the last time, me and alessio scalzotto aren't dating. and not everything is about me and him. i don't underst-" i was cut off by alessio opening the car door."

he hopped in, smiled, and waved to the camera. i rolled my eyes.

"sorry guys i'm gonna end it. i'll go live again soon. anyway hope everyone has a good christmas, love you al-"

i was cut off again by a certain idiot.

"wait why are you ending it?"

halfway through his sentence i ended the livestream, how stupid does he think i am?

y/n: please just get out of my car.
zotto: what why? what's wrong? is everything okay?
y/n: no it's fucking not
zotto: what? did someone do something? did i do something? what the fuck happened... y/n, say something!

i just stared out the wind shield, looking at the front of the garage. he shook my shoulder aggressively.

y/n: DONT FUCKING TOUCH ME

i just screamed at him breaking down into tears, i shoved him back and shoved his shoulders. tears bursting out of my eyes.

zotto: what the fuck y/n?

he said with a shocked yet scared, yet sad face. i could see his eyes water.

y/n: don't worry, it's not your problem. just go tell your mommy that i'm a sad piece of shit. and that im a fucking sicopath.

zotto: w-why were you even listening in the first place ?!

he said that all defensively.

y/n: i literally walked past your door to go to the main bathroom to get my swim suit, and over heard you screaming, and you were talking about me. i really wish i hadn't. doesn't change the subject.