" Because it contained something very important related to the past that he/she knowed would affect the future. Very important or powerful information not meant for bad hands. And fortunately for all many years nobody needed it too.... But now... Anirudh asked me to dig into this subject... He knowed that all answers are in history... But how? "I asked." Little one King Alzar was king of empericia once before whole ETHOPIA. And he gave his first born favourite son empericia to rule. Raizadas are purest line of throne. All royals are Aldarick first after singhania, Raizadas or singh.... But Raizadas are considers as supreme kings... Though I don't consider Atharva.. "my father joked and chuckled." But why are you saying this baba? "I asked.

He sighed and replied" Little baby Silvia's diary is only the one POV truth. Other side of the story is of Alzar's... Which will definitely be at empericia's castle library! And of course your dumb crush knows something more than you so he asked you to find out from Silvia 's POV... Either he wants you to join the missing puzzle? "my father explained.

" Hmm... Make sense dad. Now I have to really call that upset kid after two weeks! "I sighed." Upset? "father asked." Er... Well he heard every word I spoke in anger towards him.... He kinda thinks I don't like when he calls... So we have not talked after that... "I explained sheepishly. Father chuckled." Serves that bastard right. Anyway kid. You are gonna have your dinner now and sleep first. Talk to him tomorrow? "he asked." I no wanna eat... "I whined. Uhuuhh... He said and pulled me towards his chest and began to spoon feed.

I was savoring each and every moment as this was the first time he was feeding me with his own hands. After that I was curled up in his lap lost in my thoughts." Can't sleep baby?" he asked. I sighed "I am big now. Not a baby. But yeah!" he chuckled. "Can you tell me story... Uh...leave it... I am big now." I Said meekly and buried my face in his chest. He sighed and tighten his arms around me. "What do you want to hear?" he asked. After a long time I asked him meekly "How was mommy... I mean sometimes I feel like I miss her.. Then again I have never seen her so I can't miss her... Everyone has mommy... Even bhai says mommy to Aisha... So... Er... Leave it.. I am sleepy!" I said and curled more in myself fearing him beating me.

I remember when I was small twice I asked about mom and he beated me harshly... I don't want that again. I felt him stiffen and I began to tremble in fear..." No... No.. Bea-ting baby... No be-ati-NG baby.." I began to shake and mumble softly. I heard his breath hitch. He said quietly "I... I don't want to remember her kid... She was my true mate..... She was beautiful... Kind... Brave... Strong and everything a king want in his mate. But... It's a sore spot for me still... And.. I... I.. Am not gonna beat you again ever! I.. Am sorry little bird. I really am! I... I.. Love you... I really do... But let's just... Keep it for another time yeah! How about I sing you a special song huh?You wanna hear it?

Your mommy wrote it for you. Yeah? "he asked. I remember. A lullaby my mother wrote for me! But he sang it for Ashley and bhai. He gave everything my momma left for me for Ashley and bhai. I don't want used things again."I..heard it... From....under your bed.. When you sang it every day for bhai and Ashley...And every night after getting severely beaten, hungry, crying, shivering in cold... I would curl up under your bed on the furry rug without anything and only my blankie to keep myself warm and my back and little body as far from pain as it can. I knew that you would protect bhai and ashy on your bed.. So you would not let that wretched kaamini's dog come near bed. It... It.. Bite me daddy... So many times... Made me afraid of dogs! But I knew you will never let it come near ashy and Bhai... And.. And.. Bed.. So.. I felt safe... I saw everything momma left for me...you gave it to Ashley... Because it was best... My nursery, room, toys, clothes... Even momma's tiara... It was worthless for Ashley and she threw away! It broke.. But you never care! You should have scolded her... But then you ordered me to clean the mess! I preserved it! And gave my everything to stick that diamond back. And you will see... When I will rule beside my king... I will wear it for the first time!