It's just a game, right? (Davis x Cal)

Cal's p.o.v
I'm currently hanging out with Davis, Nero, Ricaro, Momiji, Bryan and Inpu in Ricarro's room.
"So should we play a game?" Bryan surggested
"What game is it babe?" Inpu
"It's called the pokey game, it's where you two people put a part of a pokey in each of there mouth and they try to get the most." Bryan
"That could be fun but do any of us have any pokey?" Ricarro
"I think I could grab some from the cafeteria" Momiji
"Okay thanks Momiji" i say as she gets up and walks out of the room.
"So bros who going against who?" Davis
"How about me versus Inpu, Ricarro versus Momiji, and lastly Davis versus Cal" Bryan
"Okay uncle Bryan" Riccrro
We all waited in silence for Momiji to come back with the pokey. Once she arrived with the pokey we told her the groups and then she gave each group one pokey. Bryan decided that one group will go at a time, him and Inpu being first, then Ricarro and Momiji and finally me and Davis.
Bryan put his side of the pokey in while Inpu did the same, "3.. 2.. 1.. GO" Riccaro said and they both started to eat at it till they where about to kissing... 'wait there a chance you could KISS oh no no no no no.' Bryan pulled away with still a piece left.
"I win" Bryan
"Good job, babe" Inpu
"Thanks babe your too sweet" Bryan
"Anyways it's my turn" Ricarro quickly put the pokey in his mouth and Momiji did the same.
"Okay 3... 2... 1... GO" Bryan said as they started, Momiji had the upper hand and won and they did kiss. 'wait what would happen if me and Davis kiss since everyone else as up to now oh no'
"Well I won nice try Ricarro" Momiji
"Yep good job on winning" Ricardo
"Well it's Davis and Cal's turn now" Bryan said with a smirk. I turn to face Davis and he holds out the pokey to his face and puts it in his mouth. 'welp here goes nothing' and go and bite the other end.
" Well 3.. 2.. 1.. Go" Bryan said as I start to eat at the pokey stick and going closer to Davis. 'where getting so close.' I continued till there was only a tiny bit and davis went for the win and ended up kissing me. 'ahhhhhhhhhhh' he pulls away.
"Hey neibro I think we tied" Davis said while a bit of blush covered his face. I nodded as I could feel my face heat up a lot.
"Hey Cal are you alright you seem really red in your face?" Riccaro
"YEP fine" me
"My ship will sail" Bryan whispered

---------------------------------------------------------
457 words
Hello everyone, I hope you enjoy this one shot and thank you GalaxyShippingGirl for requesting this. Have a wonderful day/night and goodbye