| Imagine #25 | Kars

Start from the beginning

He scoffs, "Relax. If you behave well, I may not kill you."

"K-kill?" Your eyes expand as you think of a solution.

It's simple, really. Just leave the airlock and then open it to the outside forces. The stranger will go flying, and bam! You're home free.

"HELL NO!" You shout firmly even though you're terrified out of your wits. "You can't come aboard my ship and threaten me like that!"

Using the railings along the wall, you quickly attempt to make your escape. 

Unfortunately for you, he catches on to what you have planned and snatches your ankle. 

You kick at him, but his grip is a vice and you suddenly feel more sharp stabbing pains. "AHH! Stop, what-"

He drags you closer to him, looking more rejuvenated by the second, "I'm finally free, but I needed sustenance after years of being trapped in this hell. You saved me."

He gently caresses your cheek as you strain to get away from him. 

"I didn't mean to," you argue. "I thought you were a cool asteroid."

"No matter. Now I am indebted to you, in a way. Your blood has given me life anew."

"I didn't mean to do that either!"

He smirks, resting his head against your forehead, "I like you already." 

Without thinking of the consequences, you headbutt him vehemently. 

The action hardly affects him, instead having more of an impact on you. 

"Oww..."

You had forgot about the horns adorning his head and managed to cut yourself on them. 

Droplets of blood hover in the air, as you bring up a hand to check the damage. Before you can reach, his own hand restrains yours. You freeze as he brings his face close to yours, inhaling the sickly sweet scent of your blood.

"So delicious," he hums, promptly licking away the liquid from your skin.

You squeal at the foreign experience, struggling in his firm grasp. He growls disapprovingly, tightening his grip even more. 

"W-what are you?" You accomplish in asking, although your voice wavers.

Finished with his impromptu snack, (cause, you a snacc!), he moves a bit away from you, "The Ultimate Being."

At his ridiculous words, you scoff, "How humble of you to call yourself that."

He chuckles in amusement, deep and melodious. 

Just then, you realize that he's practically wearing nothing, and you're only in shorts and a tanktop. You can feel his toned muscles from where you remain pressed against his chest.

"I used to be a vampire, but I ascended."

"Because that makes more sense," you snap your mouth shut after speaking. What if he doesn't appreciate your sarcasm?

What if he decides to kill you?

You inhale shakily, "Are you gonna kill me?"

He touches his chin thoughtfully, "Perhaps."

"Can you get it over with then?"

"I don't think so."

"Great."

He switches the topic, looking at the rocket with great interest, "I didn't think anyone could ever survive out here."

"Science has come a long ways," you agree.

He turns to face you again, and you shrink back from his gaze. "Take me back to Earth."

You were afraid of this, "I-I can't."

His stare becomes sinister.

You quickly add, "At least not yet! I can, but I have to talk with the base on Earth so they can prepare everything. Please don't kill me!"

Sighing, he releases you completely, "Be quick about it."

Nodding, you maneuver yourself to get to the control room.

"And, human?"

You look back.

"Don't try anything funny."

"Of course not."

|||||

You manage to contact the base, agreeing on a date and time for you to reenter Earth's atmosphere, keeping the real reason for your sudden return a secret. 

"Uh, what's your name?" You question, unaccustomed to social interactions. Especially with such a strange, undeniably hot, and undeniably dangerous man. 

He turns his red eyes upon you, "Kars."

"Hm, cool."

"And you, human?"

"Y/n L/n. You can just call me Y/n. And I'd appreciate it if you could stop calling me 'human'."

"But you are a human."

"Yeah, but you calling me that reminds me that you're not human. Also, it's degrading."

He remains silent for a moment, before nodding, "Alright, Y/n. Since you did save me, I will respect your wish."

"Really?" You ask, shocked.

"Just this once," he states. 

"Okay... Anyways, tomorrow we'll be heading back to Earth. Do, uh, do you need to sleep?"

He shakes his head, "I've rested long enough."

"Oh, alright. Unlike you, I need sleep, so goodnight," you wave slightly, flying over to your vertical bed and strapping yourself in. 

He observes the process. The anti-gravity doesn't seem to have much affect on him, which puts you at a disadvantage.

"Goodnight."

|||||

Earth, solid dirt with gravity.

It's nice to be back after all this time, although you wish it were under different circumstances. 

Your legs wobble as you walk, trying to get used to gravity again. It's so weird to not be floating. 

Kars walks beside you, impossibly looking even more fabulous. He stands proud and strong, whereas you're trying not to slouch and simply crumple to the ground. 

"Earth has hardly changed..."

You cast a sideways glance at him, "You talk like you're ancient."

"I am."

You stifle a snort as you keep walking, determined to get away from him, "So, I brought you to Earth, make sure no one sees you and have a nice life."

A large hand on your shoulder makes you pause.

"Who said you could leave me?"

"Huh?" You look up at him, fear beginning to gnaw on you again, "I just assumed-"

"You're not leaving my side, Y/n."

"Like hell I'm not!" You resist, managing to slip from his grasp. 

Regrettably, you stumble as you try to flee, allowing him to catch up instantly. He glowers down at you, but you can clearly see the amusement flickering in his ruby orbs. 

"It's useless to resist me, dear."

You shake your head.

"But, you do look so cute when you try."

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure | Imagines | Requests CLOSEDOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara