"Something like that", Nicole said.

"What? You dodging me now? Was the date that boring?", he asked.

Nicole chuckles. "No.. seriously I might have to babysit", she said.

Elijah nods.

"But, Goodnight. I enjoyed my time", Nicole said.

"Goodnight and same here", he said. "Especially with a beauty like you"

Nicole shook her head and smiled. "Bet you say that on all your dates", she said.

"Nah. Only if it's true", he said as he looked at her.

Nicole put her head down and blushed.

Elijah touched her chin and turned her face toward his. As he did that, he leaned in for a kiss. He began kissing her and Nicole was shocked for a moment but then she began kissing back. A few moments later, he pulled up.

"My bad", he said.

"Actually, it's okay", she said with a chuckle.

He smiled a little. "Let me get the door" he said as he got out the car.

Elijah walked to the passenger side and opened the door for her. Nicole got out.

"Thank you", she said.

"Mhm", he said.

"Goodnight", Nicole said as she began walking into the building.

Elijah looked her up and down and walked her as she walked into the building, to make sure she got inside safe. He walked back to the driver seat and into the car and drove off.

————————————————————-

Nicole walked into the room and Makayla and Danielle were there waiting for her.

"Spill the tea", Danielle immediately said.

Nicole made a face as she smiled.

"Cause girlll, I know you loved looking at that face all night", Makayla said.

"I don't have tea to spill. We just watched a movie", Nicole said.

"Did he but you popcorn?", Danielle asked.

"Yes", Nicole replied.

"Did he drive his own car?", Danielle asked.

"Yes", Nicole replied.

"Did he put his arm around you?", Danielle asked.

"Yes. Danielle why are you asking me all this?", Nicole asked as she chuckled.

"He's fine, he got a car, he got money because I mean like who the fuck spends over 20 dollars for popcorn, and he can comfort you", Danielle said. "Not to mention that he's in college and on his shit. Bitch that's a full package right there"

"Okay", Makayla agreed.

"Listen. I don't even know if I wanna date this dude yet. He's cool and cute but...I don't know", Nicole said.