6.8

"Excuse me for a second." I said as I took Jack's hand off my leg and stood up, following Zach out the door.

"Zach wait!" I said as he contuined to walk all the way down the hall and out the door.

"Zachary!"

"WHAT!" He yelled as he turned around and faced me. His hands were curled into fists and he was red in the face, more then usual.

The last time I heard Zach yell like this was a long time ago in France, where we ran into Ryan. I was taken back by it, and I know he could tell.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked him as I got closer.

"I'm not just going to sit there and watch him ruin your life Leigh! He has put you through SO MUCH shit and I'm tired of it. Nobody deserves that, especially you." He said as his eyes watered.

"So what? Why do you care so much?"

"Because I just do! You have been through hell so many times and nobody has done anything about it. You used to stick up for yourself all the time, and now you're gonna let a grown man who you aren't even signed with control your life!?'

"Yes I am! Because I know if I don't, he will hurt you, Jonah and everyone else I care about! You boys are my world and I'm not going to let it go crashing down!"

"But you're my world Leigh! Do you need a reminder of what you have gone through?!" He yelled as he raised his voice. "Two years of abuse with Ryan in Paris. A toxic relationship with Dylan. A fucking car accident. Losing your life long best friend. Daniel and you breaking up, and he was your only good boyfriend!"

"Zach stop."

"NO! Because it's not fair! I rather my life crumble then you go through more shit from our fans and Randy!" He said as his voice cracked. "I'm tired of it, so if this means I get into trouble just so you don't, it's fine with me."

"Zach just calm down and breathe." I said as he contuined to ramble on. Tears started to fall down his face as he didn't stop, like he didn't even hear me.

"I'm done with it all Leigh! I don't want to continue to go through all of this for-"

I grabbed the back of his head and pulled him in for a kiss, him kissing back instantly. I finally pull away and cup his face, rubbing my thumb on his cheek. "You looked like you were gonna have a panic attack."

"How?"

"Been there so many times, I can spot one so quick now."

"If that is what the beginning of a panic attack feels like, I'm so sorry you go through that. It felt like my chest was tightening and my brain was just like-"

"Running overdrive and going too fast? I know that feeling."

"I don't wanna go back into that office, can we just leave?"

I gave him a sad face, "as much as I would want too, we have to go back. Even if you don't mean it, you have to apologize to Randy for walking out, I don't need you to get into trouble."

"But-"

"No but's Zach. Don't worry about me, okay? I'll be fine."

He sighed and nodded, us walking back into the building and into the office.

When the meeting was finally over, we were all tired and wanted to do a movie night. Zach wasn't feeling it so I decided to just hang out with him instead.

"Are you sure you don't wanna watch the movie with us?" Jack asked me as he grabbed a blanket.

"I'm sure." I said as I walked out of my room. "He also had a panic attack today, and I feel like I need to be with him."