"What happened?" I asked and looked at Jungkook.

"He told me to sleep and that he'll keep an eye on you. I don't know more" Jungkook explained. So Jimin woke up before I fainted.. that's good.

"Why what happened?" Beomgyu asked

"I didn't feel too good and fainted. I think it's some normal hormonal problem because of my powers" I gave a lame excuse.

Beomgyu made the 'oh' face and continued doing what he were doing.

We got four trays of food and Jimin were still sleeping. We even ate and he were still sleeping.

I opened my phone only to see that Jisoo and Lisa have sent messages.

The crazy girls groupchat 😜

Jisoo: Hiii

Lisa: Hiii

Jisoo: It's been a while Ellie

Lisa: Yeah true

Lisa: How are you?

Jisoo: I'm good

Jisoo: You?

Lisa: Good

Lisa: Ellie haven't been online for quite a while

Lisa: I'm worried

Jisoo: Me too

Jisoo: Have u seen the news?

Lisa: Yeah

Lisa: About Busan right?

Lisa: And the kidnapping

Jisoo: yeah

Jisoo: Ellie moved to Busan

Jisoo: What if it is her school

Jisoo: Or she 😳😳😳

Lisa: Oof no don't say that

Lisa: I hope she's okay

Lisa: Ellie you good?

Jisoo: Reply when you see these messages

Lisa: The news said it was 3 boys and 1 girl

Lisa: from the same school

Jisoo: Yeah

Jisoo: I'm very worried 😔😔😔😔

I wanted to answer but of course I couldn't. This is very bad! It came on the news that we were kidnapped. That's awful!

Lisa: Now changing topic

Lisa: How's Luhan and you Ellie?

Jisoo: Did he come to your school?

Lisa: He told us that he did but he's maybe lying

Lisa: Also we stopped being friends with him

Jisoo: Turns out he was friends with us just to get closer to you

Jisoo: I heard Beomgyu stopped talking to him to because of the same reason

Lisa: yeah

Lisa: okay I'm worried

Lisa: She always reads or answers our messages right away

Jisoo: true

Jisoo: but I have to go

Jisoo: Bye

Lisa: Bye

So that bitch really were fake with all of us not just me. All this just to get a little more popular.

I heard some movements so I looked up and saw Jimin waking up.

He sat up "goodmorning I guess" he said with a tired voice still looking like a snack even when he just woke up. Wait what did I just think.

Jimin tiredly looked at me then looked back at the guys.

"Here's your food!" I got up and brought him his tray of food.

"Thanks!" He said tiredly while looking at the food. He looked at me "but I need to wash up first" he got up and called a guard to bring him to the toilet.

Then I got a notifacation and at the same time, Beomgyu got it too.

Hodi ladi what a good day 🥳🥳🥳🤪🤪🤪

Lisa: Hello hello 😁😁😁

Jisoo: Helloooo

Luhan: Hi

Lisa: Oh right

*Luhan has been kicked out from the groupchat by Lisa*

Jisoo: That's better

Lisa: Ellie is still not answering nor online

Jisoo: Neither is Beomgyu

Lisa: Babe are you okay?

Lisa: Is Ellie okay too?

Jisoo: Now we just gotta wait to see if they answer

Lisa: Let's wait until tomorrow

Jisoo: 👍👍👍

I looked up from my phone. "Beomgyu did you read that?" Beomgyu nodded. "I wanna reply so bad" I pouted

"Same! Lisa is so worried! She has sent me over 10 long texts. News came out that 4 students in Busan has been kidnapped. After that news came out Jisoo and Lisa had been crazy.

"My friends are also spamming. I think the news are making them crazy" Jungkook said and I nodded.

Jimin came back into the room. "Guys is it just me or are my friends spamming asking if we're kidnapped since morning?"

"Me too!" Jungkook said

"Bruh, we're in the same groupchat" Jimin said and I lightly chuckled.

"But yeah we too! They're spamming like crazy. I think they know since the news clearly said that it's in Busan and that it was 3 boys and 1 girl. From the school we were in, 3 boys and 1 girl stopped going in that school at the same time which is us so it's obvious." Beomgyu did and we all nodded.

Jimin sat beside me. "True, that's maybe why they are so worried and crazy."

We all nodded then it went silent and everyone went back to what they were doing.

"Hey.." I whispered to Jimin and looked at him "thank you yesterday that you took care of me." he looked back at me.

"No, thank you!" He whispered back "I could have died but you saved me" He gave me a light smile that brightened up my day.

"You're welcome!" I smiled back then continued doing whatever I was doing on my phone.

I opened Instagram and looked through some posts.

"Guys!" Jimin suddenly said out of nowhere "I think I have a plan"

"Finally! What is it? Blurt it out!" Beomgyu said

"We should run away!"