✎ sleepless nights

➪ felix can't sleep,    so chan cuddles him

felix can't sleep,
   so chan cuddles him.

felix laid in his bed as he stared out the window into oblivion. it was just past three o'clock am and everyone in house was asleep except him. he shuffled himself in his bed and sighed as he found a more comfortable position.

he took his focus from out the dark window and glanced towards minho who was passed out on the other side of the room. even with how tired felix was he could not just fall asleep.

he was starting to get irritated as he's been laying in bed for hours and still can't seem to fall asleep. his thoughts clouded his brain. he shut his eyes and tried to count in his head because sometimes it worked bringing his focus to something else.

1, 2, 3, 4-

with low patience felix stopped at four as for he got frustrated. he pouted and looked around his room, when suddenly the thought of a certain curly dark headed male distracted him.

felix thought about the other a lot, chan. he had the softest brown hair that felix enjoyed treading his fingers through. his dark brown eyes felix could stare into for hours as they held the galaxy.

chan would even count felix's star like freckles that cover his cheeks. the elder would whisper softly as he kissed each individual freckle. just thinking about it caused a pink blush fade across felix's face.

felix started thinking of how chan would cuddle with him when he couldn't fall asleep. just like right now. now his head clouded with even more thoughts of the elder and how comforting and warm his hugs were. his heartbeat sped up and it felt as if butterflies erupted in his stomach.

he hesitated, but soon enough threw his covers off and pushed himself out of bed. his feet touched the cold wooden floor and it creaked when he stood up. a shiver was sent down his spine from the sudden coldness.

he shut his eyes tightly and stopped movement because even with the littlest bit of noise he thought he'd accidentally wake minho up, and he didn't want that. everything was so much louder at night.

he finally began making his way to chan's room. he walked quietly as possible in hopes to not wake anyone up. walking down the dark hall, felix's eyes came in contact with chan's door.

he finally made it to chan's room and debated on knocking but then thought that would make noise. so he just opened the door and slipped inside the room. the room was very dark, but there was a little night light plugged into the wall. which felix was glad about. it wasn't much, but it was better than the pitch black darkness.

he quietly walked over to chan's bed. chan's room had a bunk bed because he shared the room with seungmin, who slept on the bottom bunk normally.