Episode 8 - Crimson Light! Flash Lacerta!

*Reimi cleans Revolon and her Launcher when she hears a hissing sound*

Reimi: Huh?

*she looks around confused*

Sabarinth: Come on Reimi!!! The Bey Alley qualifiers are about to be announced!!!

Reimi: Yeah sure! Ill be right there...

*Reimi looks around again and walks after Sabarinth*

*at the Bey Alley*

Blader DJ: Alright bladers today is the day we announce the 4 bladers moving into the main event!! Remember only those in 1st and 2nd place of both ranks are eligible to participate!!!

Sabarinth: OH MAN THIS IS SO HYPE!!!!

Blader DJ: The 4 bladers are: Silas Karlisle, Reimi Harla, Sabarinth Yuya and the new blader on the block Lucerian Samagishi!!!

*Lucerian walks on stage and the crowd goes wild*

Silas: Well he's popular...

Blader DJ: And those are all the bladers who qualified and the competition will start in a few days!!

*a while later*

Reimi: Lucerian!

Lucerian: Oh, Reimi!

Reimi: How have you been?

Lucerian: Very great! You?

Reimi: Very good! When did you get to Japan?

Lucerian: A few days ago. I have a request: Would you like to battle me?

Reimi: Of course!

Lucerian: This is my bey, Flash Lacerta! A left spinning Balance Type! Who do you think will come out on top? Lacerta or Revolon?

Reimi: I guess we'll have to see, show me what it can do.

3 2 1 LET IT RIP!!!!

*Lacerta and Revolon land in the stadium and fight for the center*

Reimi: It acts like a defense type.

Lucerian: Thats right... Lacerta is in its Defense Form.

Reimi: A Defense Form!?

Lucerian: Yes, and It wont lose to stamina. Its ball tip freely spins and the round shape that the Core and Track makes amplifies its Defense and Stamina.

Reimi: Tch... KEEP GOING REVOLON!!

*Revolon begins to wobble from the stamina it lost*

Reimi: Thats impossible.... How is Lacerta able to keep its stamina even when hitting another bey?!

Lucerian: GO CRIMSON STRIKE!!!!

*Lacerta uses its 4 blades and knocks away Revolon as its stamina fizzles out*

Reimi: No... Thats i-impossible!!

Lucerian: This is the power of Flash Lacerta....

*Lacerta's avatar looms over him*

Sabarinth: There they are!!

Reimi: Sabarinth? Silas?

Silas: It's that guy from earlier!! 

Sabarinth: Do y'all 2 know each other or something?

Reimi: Guys...

Lucerian: It seems like you gotten weaker....

Reimi: LUCERIAN!?!

Lucerian: Bye now.

*he leaves*

~meanwhile on a dark island~

???: So Sabarinth actually qualified for the Bey Alley... Very interesting! I think it would be worth my while to pay him a visit... As for his sister.... A cute one I must say.

??? I, Lance Kilas will never be defeated!!! As long as I hold my role as king, me and my Purge Lucifer will reign over this world!!

*Lucifer glows a red and black aura as it's avatar, a Dragon with satan-like horns, a razor sharp spiked back, its mouth ripped at the cheeks and 2 Red eyes, roars as loud as it can!*

Lance: Sabarinth Yuya.... You've got me fired up!!! I pray our battle will light my soul ablaze! 

*his blood red and black aura rages out as a wicked smile goes across his face*

~back in Japan~

Sabarinth: Reimi?! REIMI?!!

*Lucerian steps out from behind a pillar*

Lucerian: Reimi isnt here. So no sense in yelling.

Sabarinth: Do you know where she is?

Lucerian: No. I don't.

*he walks away without another word*

Sabarinth: Whats his deal?

*Savannah runs toward him*

Sabarinth: Where have you been? Ive been looking for you too.

Savannah: I found Reimi!

Sabarinth: Really? Where?!

~Sabarinth follows Savannah to Reimis house and they found her lying down on her bed~

Sabarinth: Reimi? Whats wrong?

~Reimi sat up and proceeded to tell them everything~

[TO BE CONTINUED]

(im sorry I couldnt continue the conversation. I needed to get this out because Ive been holding off on this for way too long)

Next Episode: Crimson Strike!