Chapter 3: Preparations Completed

Beginne am Anfang

Ryuko: Alright I'm just going to go get changed.

C takes off Shiketsu and changes into the outfit he wore in REM. A yellow hooded trench coat with black jeans, black sneakers with red soles, and a shirt that is a gradient that starts white at the neck and fades down into cyan at the bottom. Ryuko comes back into the room with the outfit C gave her. It's a white tee-shirt with a black skirt and a black letterman jacket with a pair of red scissors on the back with her name on the back and on the front is a red heart with a black 'C' in the middle right over her heart. In one of her hand she has Senketsu and in her pocket is her Scissors in their shrunken down state. They walk through the house till they get to the dining room. C opens the door on the opposite side and looks back at Ryuko.

C: I want to try something. Shiketsu do you want to test what will happen when you cross over.

Shiketsu: Sure. Why not?

C shrugs and tosses Shiketsu through the door. She is surrounded by a red glow and then when it dies down a girl is sitting there. She has black hair in a pixie cut, silver eyes, and pale white skin. She is about five feet tall and had a decent bust. She is completely naked and looks around confused.

C: Shiketsu?

She looks over and then looks down at her hands making them curl into fists and then uncurl them. C walks up to her and holds out his hand. She takes it and C helps her up to her feet. She stands, but seems to be having trouble staying on her feet. C puts an arm around her and holds her up until she seems to be able to stand on her own. C then rushes around and brings her some clothes. It's a simple grey shirt, black sweatpants, and white tennis shoes.

Shiketsu: Is this what it feels like to wear clothes?

C: Yeah.

Ryuko: So do you think Senketsu will change like that too?

C just grabs Senketsu and tosses him into the room. Senketsu glows dark red and then when it dies down he sits there, but he looks different. He has black skin that matches the color of his fabric when he was clothes he was about six feet tall, had yellow sclera, orange irises, and red pupils. His hair was red like his scarf and where his right eye would have been was instead a scar like the one he always had. He is also super toned like not as muscly as C, but he still has a decent amount of muscle. C gives him some clothes as well and he puts them on. The only downside is that he would stand out due to his unnatural almost blue skin color.

C: You're not going to fit in due to your skin tone, but don't worry so much I'm sure it'll be fine.

Senketsu: Hang on...

He closes his eyes and his skin changes to an Caucasian color and his hair becomes black with his bangs being red almost like a match to Ryuko's. He opens his eyes and then something comes to C.

C: Wait does that mean that isn't Shiketsu's natural skin tone?

Shiketsu's skin turns to a jet black color with her hair being a silver color.

C: Yeah. Okay no offense, but Senketsu looked better.

Shiketsu crosses her arms and glares

Shiketsu: Whatever! I look good!

C: I'm not saying you don't, but you look a lot better before then you do now.

Senketsu chuckles and puts on the clothes. It's a grey shirt, black short sleeve jacket, blue jeans, and a brown belt. Then Shiketsu's skin turns back to it's original tone. She also stumbles a little.

C: You okay?

Shiketsu: I'm feeling weak.

Ryuko: Do you think she needs blood?