~It's All Up to Them~

Start from the beginning

Gabriel points out the window getting everyone's attention, "Look!" The kids see the army cars driving past as they all get happy. looks up at Gabriel as she gives a soft smile. Gabriel looks down at her giving a soft smile, "What?" He asks giving a small chuckle.

"Nothing." Jordan says as she sucks her lips in, then looking at his lips then back at his eyes. Their heads slowly move closer to each other. Her heart beats faster but in a good way. Gabriel slowly goes to put his hand onto the side of her face. She puts her right arm around his mid-torso as she can feel her heart skip a beat. Right before they kiss they are interrupted. Not by any of the kids teasing them but by something much bigger. The sounds of the beams from earlier at camp do so. All the kids jump back. One ship flies by shooting, then another. The beam that is shot from the second one hits one of the military car, making it explode and hit the bus. From the car hitting the bus it makes the kids fall. Gabriel gets and up and helps up Jordan as the rest of the kids get up quickly, all panicking.

"Jordy, are you okay?" Gabriel asks 

"Gabe, I'm fine but now's not the time to worry about me." She replies. The kids all run over to the army guy that was driving the bus to try and help him. But he tells them to go. The kids go to the emergency door on the left side of the bus and tries to open it but can't.

"Kick it!" Dariush says, Gabriel kicks the door open as they all get out in a hurry. They try running one way but it's destroyed and ships and beams are flying everywhere. So, they go the other way. As their running they look over see another alien dog.

"LOOK OUT FOR THE DOG!" Dariush yells as the dog pounces onto an army guy. They continue to run for their lives once again. They see the army guy they gave the key to from earlier. He's hurt and stuck under a car from the knee down.

Gabriel runs over to him, "Pick it up with me." He says.

"What are you doing?" Jordan asks as they run over.

"Pick it up with me." He says once again. All the kids squat down and try helping.

"You gotta get out of here." The army guy says.

"We're gonna get you out!" Alex yells.

"Stop, you gotta go!" The man says. The radio starts beeping.

"Yo, Zhen get the radio." Jordan says so Zhenzhen grabs the radio and puts it in her bag. Alex tries helping the guy but the guy refuses. He gives the key back to Alex telling him to take it. He wants Alex to promise to not let anything happen to it. The guys yells for us to move so all the kids get up and run away. They can hear explosions behind them rattling their nerves even more.

The kids are now running in this place that has traintracks around.

"I told y'all that was a stupid idea. You idiots almost got me killed," Dariush as they continue to run, "I don't even wanna be at summer camp. I should be in Cabo taking jelly shots off someone's ass cheeks." Dariush says as they all start to slow down.

"Ew." Jordan says.

"Slow down. Slow down." Dariush says as he pants along with the rest of them.

"What do you think these things are after?" Zhenzhen asks.

"Food maybe? Resources? It's possible their planet went dry and came to raid ours." Alex says.

"What gives you that idea?" Dariush asks.

"Nothing. It's the most common invasion in a movie plot." Alex says.

"Maybe their here to find mates." Zhenzhen says.

"That would explain the erotic rendezvous with Dariush earlier." Jordan says. She hears Gabriel chuckle a bit which made her kinda happy.