"DAD!"

"Seeee." He said motioning to Jake.

I looked away for a brief second and I noticed a man. He looked at me weird, not a creepy weird just weird like he was trying to get my attention. He motioned at the kitchen then back at me. I turned towards the kitchen and saw my Grandpa Tom and my dad.

Contain my emotions, Oh my God this pregnancy will break me.

I looked at Jake who was still glaring daggers at his father.

I looked back at the kitchen and my dad mouthed, 'We're coming in to get you, keep James distracted.'

I nodded slightly looking down at my plate.

"Emma, listen. I didn't mean for it to happen, it's been a while and you won't touch me yet."

"Are you serious right now? I told you I would think about marrying you, and you said we would leave this place... Just you and me. Then you go and sleep with her? Don't you dare! How many times did you cheat on me when we were together?"

"None, I swear."

"I'm having a hard time believing you." I fired back.

James cut in, "What is this about leaving?"

"Nothing." Jake hurried up and answered.

"You're right, it doesn't matter because I won't be going with you anymore."

"Cole what is she talking about?" James asked again.

"Nothing." Jake hissed.

"Why would you sleep with her? If you loved me you would have waited for me until I was ready again."

"Emma, last time it took me..."

"Don't you dare finish that sentence, Jake. It was all based off of a lie, I'm sorry if I wanted to trust you again."

A man came busting into the room, and ran up to James and whispered something in his ear.

If looks could kill I'd be dead. James jumped up and grabbed me by the throat.

"YOU LITTLE BITCH... TELL ME RIGHT NOW... IS YOUR FATHER ALIVE?" James spat in my face.

"Whaaat?" I couldn't breath.

"DAD, get off of her." Jake got up and threw his dad off of me.

I fell to the floor and was gasping for air and coughing. James got up and started stalking towards me as I started scooting backwards.

"ISN'T HE?"

Jake stood in-between his father and I. "Get away from her, I WON'T LET YOU HURT HER."

"I have no idea what you are talking about, if he is alive, I don't know.... Honest, I've never met him."

"You're a fucking liar."

James pulled out his gun and Jake went running to stop him. James pulled the trigger.

Silence.

All of a sudden my dad and who I would assume to be my dad's men were everywhere and James was just standing there with pure shock in his face looking at Jake. Tears in his eyes and Jake fell to his knees.

James looked at me with dark cold eyes, and whispered, "I'm going to kill you."

"The hell you are." My dad hissed.

James quickly turned around and they started fighting.

I quickly crawled to Jake, "Oh my God, Jake."