★,。・:*:・゚'☆Went better than expected★,。・:*:・゚'☆

Start from the beginning

You: "You get a few more spoils. Guys you can come out of your hiding places!"

One by one the chibis reveal themselves, all getting on the couch with the two of you, looking up at the new face in front of them. (F/n) from the start of the series preferred the Jojos and other good guys from the villains they've seen, but the sight of those little fellas makes them fangirl/fanboy internally. And you could see it, you're really proud introducing the anime to them.

(F/n): "Is that all of them? They're all so cute!"

Valentine: "Actually, no. Diego is missing."

Diego: "I'm over here!"

Diego squeezes out from underneath the pillow your friend was leaning against and runs over to the others, rubbing his tail to get the numbness away.

You: "Everyone that's (F/n). (F/n) the villains, you should know Dio and the Pillarmen already. The one in my hand is like he introduced you to, Kira, that's Diavolo, Pucci, Diego and Funny Valentine."

(F/n): "Hey nice to meet you all!"

They greet them back, some more friendly than the others.

Diavolo: "Just so we're clear. You won't tell anyone about me, you hear me? If not I'm forced to get rid of you."

Pucci: "I'm pretty sure they won't do that Diavolo. They seem quite nice."

Kira: "But loud at the same time."

Dio: "I can't believe that I actually agree with you."

(F/n): "(n/n) why were you so scared showing them to me?"

You: "We both still remember what happened when you had a goldfish and you liked it to much. Remember?"

(F/n): "Look it was an accident! Sure, there were other things I had as well like-"

You: "Enough said. Why don't we continue watching the anime like we agreed to?"

(F/n): "Can you read my mind? Because that's what I thought just now!"

Diego: "The pizza has gotten cold."

Esidisi: "I could heat it up again."

You: "Aahhh let's just eat it cold shall we."

(F/n): "Yup."

The two of you take some slices before Esidisi could heat them up and eat them. You continued the show where you left of, the two of you huddled together in a big blanket the chibis in between annd surrounding you as they munched on some pizza or just chatted with you about some scenes they found interesting or funny, a few dozing off occasionally with Valentine already taking a nap under one of the napkins he took as a blanket.

Eventually it has gone dark outside and only the two of you together with the Pillarmen and Dio are still awake.

(F/n): "I don't have to work tomorrow. Should we go out with them, to the park maybe?"

You: "We could. Let's just see what they'll say about that."

Dio: "You both still know that a few of us can't go out because of the stupid sun right?"

(F/n): "Oh oops."

Kars: "I'm glad I conquered the sun."

(F/n): "Oh what I also wanted to ask (n/n) is if you got a new job?"

You: "Of course! Hahahhaha..haha... No. I'm still not finished with college you know? Online classes are a real pain."

(F/n): "I've heard. But you still have to earn some money, I know you got fired not long ago but I just wanted to ask."

You: "I didn't get fired I chose to quit."

(F/n): "I know I know. Just joking. Well I'll be gone for today."

You: "Kay. See you tomorrow!"

The both of you hug each other shortly before (F/n) picks up their stuff and says a quick goodbye to the four chibis and heads out. You close your laptop down and pick the other chibis who are soundly asleep up.

Wamuu: "What are online classes human?"

You: "It's one of the worst things that happened in this quarantine time."

Esidisi: "Why?"

You: "Socializing with a class I don't really like and doing projects for the teacher through a screen. No more questions I'm tired..."

Dio: "I don't want to sleep human."

You: "Fine by me, just don't mess around with anything and don't watch me sleep, because I will find you."

You give your best to look serious, but fail as you yawn in the process. Taking the chibis to the small corner of the living room you had them sleep in last time, you lay them on one of the bigger pillows and put a small blanket on top of them. You head to the bathroom to make yourself ready for bed and put on your sleeping wear and go to bed.

An hour later a small figure enters your room, sneaking up to your bed and jumping up ready to take a small sip of your blood, only to be held back and getting dragged away and out of your room.

Dio: "Let go of me!"

Wamuu: "You heard what the human said earlier. No feasting."

Dio: "I was hungry, don't you want to have a taste as well?"

Wamuu: "Lord Kars? What shall we do with him?"

Esidisi: "I'm quite hungry myself. I wouldn't mind having a vampire for tonight's meal."

Dio: "Nani!?"

Kars: "As much as I would like to as well after such a long time, the mortal won't be pleased and we made a promise. Let him go."

Wamuu lets go of Dio stepping to his leader's side as Kars leans forward to the blond and speaks with a dark tone in his voice.

Kars: "But remember, vampire. If there is someone who would lay a finger on this human first, then it's me."

With that the three disappear from Dio's sight. Who would've known that even if this tiny, they could be this menacing at the same time?

A/N: Ayy another update! I can' t sleep so I chose to write this ('っω=`) It's almost past midnight over here, why am I doing this to myself? (。T ω T。) Anyway, hope y'all enjoyed that chapter!

Here's the meme of this chapter!

And if you're reading this past midnight

And if you're reading this past midnight...........what are you doing? Go to bed, don't stay up for that long like this potato right here! (/ω\) Aight imma head out and sleep (probably not), you should too.

See ya! 💖