★,。・:*:・゚'☆Went better than expected★,。・:*:・゚'☆

Start from the beginning

(F/n): "You can't lie to me (n/n)."

Looking down you think about it, on the first day you agreed with all of them to not let anyone know of them, especially Diavolo, even though you knew and said that at some point they'll be found one way or another. But this is your best friend, you can trust her/him. It could've been someone much worse (Like your landlady).

You: "Ok... But promise me not to freak out."

Nodding at your words you two sit down on the couch, Kira still hidden from (f/n), while the other chibis watch the scene unfold from their hiding spots.

(F/n): "What is it you want to show me? Is it a pet?! You know you can't keep one because of your landlady."

You: "Weeellll... Let's just say it's quite bizarre."

(F/n): "Did you just make a JoJo reference?"

You hold out both of your hands towards your friend and slowly unclasp them revealing what looks in the eyes of your friend, a small David Bowie.

(F/n): "I never knew you liked David Bowie that much that you actually bought a figurine of him! And as a chibi as well! I didn't know they existed."

Kira: "Who's David Bowie?"

(F/n): "OH MY FUCKING GOD! IT'S ALIVE!"

Kira: "Why is everybody's first reaction to scream? It's not pleasing at all."

(F/n): "OH M-"

You: "I said don't freak out!"

(F/n): "(Y/n) you better tell me what's going on! Who or what is he?!"

You: "No wait, don't ask hi-"

Too late.

Kira: "My name is Yoshikage Kira. I'm 33 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Morioh, where all the villas are, and I am not married. I worked as an employee for the Kame Yu department stores, and I got home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but I occasionally drink. I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up. I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I wouldn't lose to anyone."

...

..

.

The face of your friend is priceless as they try to understand what's going on. While you help your friend to calm down you still hold Kira in your other hand who's quite enjoying where he's sitting in rubbing his cheek against your thumb, but the small freak out had him scowling for a bit.

You: "I'm gonna tell you the short version of it. Yesterday when I wanted to watch the anime again I prepared some snacks, then there was a crash and these tiny chibi villains which are all from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure appeared in my living room. And now they live here."

(F/n): "So...what you're saying is you have a bunch of chibis, which are the bad guys from JoJo's in your apartment room? That's. So. COOL! But I haven't seen this villain yet. Great, now I got spoiled... I haven't even started part three yet."