Laksh gave fat amount and promotion to that girl and asked her to seal her mouth, Laksh went towards khandala in fast speed and reached Karna Holiday Home resort.

After bribing some bell boys of resort he came to know that there is a private area of Mr. SM with small bungalow and garden at south side of resort and its garden is decorated beautifully for a date, but for whom?, and on whom's instruction he don't know anything.

Now Laksh is sure that this is for Swara and SM, he searched the place towards south and saw a beautifully decorated garden, he somehow gate crashed, and moved slowly hiding himself from security guards.

Laksh reached near a corner where he saw two figures standing hand in hand, he was facing their back still he guess they are Swara and SM, before he reach to Swara he saw SM sat on his knees and forward his hand before Swara will hold SM's hand Laksh shout to stop her.

" Swara please don't do this"....... Laksh moved towards Swara.

Swara and Sanskar look towards him with smirk that is what they wanted.

" Laksh what are you doing here"......... Swara hide her smirk and said with a fake frown.

But before Laksh reply anything Sanskar yelled angrily........" what are you doing on my private property without my permission?, get out right now otherwise I will call the security"........ Laksh become scare by his shooting daggers eyes but he can't back off.

" Mr. SM please I want to talk to Swara and Swara please you have to listen to me, how couldyou do this? we were in relationship since 2.6 years how can you just move on simply, just because of few rumors you can't leave me like this, you can't move on, you know how much I love you, please don't accept this proposal please don't leave me, if you have any complaint against me please punish me, beat me but please don't leave me"........ Laksh said beseechingly but Sanskar clenched his fist for controlling his anger.

" Laksh it was you who broke this relation not me so please don't put your mistake's blame on my head and reason you know better then me, after that only I decided to move on and I am not going to accept his proposal (this line made Laksh happy inside but next moment her happiness bubble busted) but already accepted (both forward their ring finger together which have Laksh all answers of his question) very soon we are going to get married and now you can also move from here, most important thing I know why are you searching me like a mad and my reply is no, I don't want to come back to pearl"........ Swara replied without any emotions.

" but Swara please think once again ......"...... Laksh want to say more but Sanskar interrupt him.

" Mr. Kapoor you got your answer, now get out otherwise I have to call security"........ Sanskar said sternly.

" no I will not go, I want to talk to Swara and you have no rights to interfere in my matter"....... Laksh said in sourpuss way.

"  enough Laksh Sanskar have all rights on me and regarding answer I already told you, you should leave right now"....... Swara said with low tone but strict.

" I hope you got your answer clearly Mr. Laksh Kapoor, so now please leave us alone otherwise, I warning you last time I have to call security"........ Sanskar said with smirk.

" you are not doing correct Swara, this is really wrong I won't leave you easily"........ Laksh said with venom but that was enough for Sanskar he may behave soft and calm nature in front of Swara but he is devil SM.

" security, security (few security guards with Ronny appeared in 1 minute) please take this sourpuss gentleman far away from my property if any of you will find him near by then do the needful "......... Sanskar switch in total devil mode.