“Rawr!” 

I screamed and fell to the ground. My head was pounding and I felt like my heart was in my throat. Tears escaped my eyes and ran down my cheeks as I hugged my knees. I rocked myself, too scared to look up. I could hear my heart ferociously beat in my ears and I felt like I couldn’t breath. I didn’t want to die. I’d never been so scared in my whole life.Then, I heard a strange sound. A laugh…It sounded like a guy was laughing…I tried to focus on the sound and I was so confused. Someone was laughing and I recognized that laugh… I looked up and saw a figure convulsing with laughter. I focused my eyes a little more and then I saw red! I was so angry! I stood up and clenched my fists in anger. 

“Aidan!” I yelled and made my way towards my boyfriend. I could see him more clearly now and he was still laughing! 

“Rawr…I’m…so…scary…” He said in between laughs. I caught up to him and punched him in the arm. 

“Aidan! You dick!” 

I was pissed! The guy knows how easily scared I get. Tears were still streaming down my cheeks and my chest heaved up and down. I still hadn’t caught my breath and my heart was still beating a mile a minute. 

“Ow…” He muttered and rubbed his arm where I hit him. He stepped forward and we looked into each others eyes. Frowning,I crossed my arms and his grin turned into a frown. 

“Aw I’m sorry Freya… It was just a joke boo. Come here.” He pulled me into a hug and rubbed my back. 

“It wasn’t funny Aidan!” I said angrily as I pushed him away. 

“You really scared me…” I mumbled and crossed my arms again, turning away from him. I felt his arms wrap around my waist and his chin rested on my head. He kissed the top of my head and hugged me in closer.

“I’m sorry boo, I was just trying to be funny…”

“Well, don’t try.” I mumbled bitterly and escaped from his grasp. I started walking away but he caught up and grabbed my hands. 

“Come on Freya, don’t be like that…” Aidan wiped a left over tear on my cheek and gently cupped my  jaw.

“I love you…” He said in the cutest voice and he gave me these adorable puppy eyes. I couldn’t help but let slip a small smile and he flashed me an even bigger one.

“Your lucky I love you.” I muttered as he pulled me into his arms and kissed my forehead. 

“But if you ever do that again, I’ll strangle you.” I threatened him and look up at him, while still in his arms.

“Ya…sure…you do that.” He said mockingly and picked me up in a bug bear hug.

“You couldn’t hurt a fly, Freya.” Aidan laughed and spun me around. I laughed and he set me back down on my feet. 

“But literally though, you couldn't hurt a fly. Remember that one time we were at your house during the summer and there was this annoying little fly that kept flying in your salad.” He chuckled to himself as we started making our way back to the tents. 

“You waited a whole hour before finishing your salad. You absolutely refused to swat it away. It was ridiculous.”  He laughed and I bumped my hip into his. 

“Hey! Why would I hurt it if there’s no need to. It did nothing to harm me so why would I harm it…”  I stated and stopped to argue my point. He shook his head and placed a hand on my cheek.

“You’re adorable, you know that?” He said looking into my eyes and I blushed, looking away. He placed a gentle kiss on my cheek and then on my lips. I smiled into the kiss and I felt him do the same. I shivered as a cold breeze brushed up against my skin and so did Aidan.