2

Ellie's POV:

I didn't even know how Sam could live with such a brother. Okay, maybe he was a little hot, but he seemed so annoying and idiotic.

I couldn't even remember the first time I spoke to him, or even looked at him. But then again, it would be the same situation for Sam if he hadn't become famous.

I'm famous myself, my dad is the manager and creator of the app Instagram, and that's how Sam got famous.

I guess he just really wanted to get my attention.

I had stopped by his house to discuss a photo shoot that we were going to do for Instagram. I was not only famous from my dad, but I also make money by posting pictures and videos of myself per post.

But then he answered the door, and I didn't know what to do. I couldn't speak, because I didn't want to, but I stared at him. I couldn't look away, because I didn't want to...

Now that never happens.

I normally just turn my head and don't speak to anyone who's not on my level. And by that I mean to losers, nerds, freaks etc.

He was one of them.

I never actually knew why he was one of them. Maybe he wasn't. But something stopped me from communicating with him.

Once I drove back to my house I got a text from my boyfriend.

Dan😍: hey ell, where are you?

Dan😍: i'm outside your house, waiting for you

Just as I read the texts, I drove through the metal gates of my house, circled around our large porch to park my car, and saw Daniel.

He came over to me as I got out of my car, locking it behind me.

"Hey baby" he grabbed my waist and pulled me towards him.

"Let's go inside." I giggled and took him by the hand.

One of my maids opened the door for us, but we didn't need to say thank you.

"So why are you here?" I asked, as I dropped my fur coat into another maid's hands.

"I just wanted to see you" his lips pulled into a sly smile as he lead me to my living room.

"Is that a crime Ellie?" He pulled me to him by my waist again, and we started making out.

My arms hung around his neck and his hands remained on my hips. As the kiss became more intense, his grip tightened and his nails started to dig into my skin.

"Dan!" I moaned into the kiss and shifted to make him stop.

But he didn't.

His hands became even tighter, and he moved me back into my position as he bit my bottom lip. He thought I was moaning in pleasure.

"Stop!" I screamed suddenly.

When he released his hands, it felt like they were still there. He looked at me in surprise as I lifted my top to see many bruises starting to form around my hips.

I gaped at him. He had never hurt me. And we had been in a relationship for about a year.

"I'm so sorry babe, I don't know what came over me." he came over to me and hugged me gently, and I felt okay again.

Then he moved his head and started giving me hickeys all over my collarbones. He bit my skin at times, and I yelped silently, not wanting to stop him again.