💙🎧🎤💙

Summary - Louis wants Harry in one of his songs

"Right let's take a break" Danny says who's the studio guy honestly i don't really now what he does properly but he's really kind and has let me be more open with my music which is great.

I walk over to the leather couch and see my hazza sat there I jump into his lap he lets out a grunt but instantly raps his arms around me and I smile at the man.

9 years yea I know it's very long and every day I still feel like I'm 18 years old who fell for the 16 year old at the X factor, me and Harry have been through shit but at the end we always come out at the end of the tunnel.

"How's my baby doing aye?" Harry asks putting his phone down and stroking a-bit of my hair.

"It's going good tiring though"
He hums and I look up at him and give a gentle kiss to his nice cute lips.

"Haz"
He looks deep in my eyes and I smile and look at his perfect green eyes.

"Yea baby"
I take a breath and make myself calm well I try.

"I was wondering if you would like to be in the background of this song saying a couple of words." I say very anxious of what his reaction is going to be but he gives me one of his signature dimpled smiles and grabs me into a hug.

"Of course I willl"

So we do exactly that and we are about to listen to it back I'm nervous I hope it's not to obvious because then we would have to scrap the whole idea and I've been itching to have Harry in one of my songs for so long but obviously I can't because of  Simon and my shit management but I can sneak him in there.

When I hear his voice it's shallow and it's right after mine and for somebody to not know it's there I think we will get away with it.

"What do you think then Danny would we get away with it?"
I asked now looking at him.

"Honestly I think no one will know only if you look right into it and also helps that it's shallow and I won't be telling Simon or syco so that's that song done" he replies with a smile on his face and a click of a button and it's saved.

I smile at Harry who is next to me and he smiles back we link our hands together and we sit on the black leather sofa.

"One more question what's the song going to be called" danny asks still looking at his laptop.

I look at Harry then towards Danny and smile

"We made it"