"Aw, a dwarf is so jealous." Soobin teased earning a pinch on the ear by Jeongin, the fox eyed boy just smiled apologetically at his friend. Beomgyu just nodded and watched this painful show infront of them, his hands gripped on the edge of the chair he's sitting on, Yeonjun swung her around gently and slowly, so flowling and delicate as he smiles.

But for some minutes after the talent show, Beomgyu received a text message from his mother.

Cool mom:
Gyu, there's a package coming to the house in just a gew minutes, can you please wair for it and put it inside my bedroom? It is really important and be careful! That thing is fragile!

Cool son:
Roger that!

He closed his phone and sighed, he doesn't want to leave the event but this is a very important matter, especially that he might be thinking someone might rob it, you know him, overthinking all the time. Without a word, he left and did not have the chance to tell his friends. "See, he's definitely pissed." Soobin said and Jeongin glared at him, he was thinking the same as well.

Beomgyu run back home and reached it on time, panting as he glanced on his watch, looking around and there was still no sign of the package, "I guess I'll have to wait then." He sat down the porch and placed his elbow on his knee with his chin on his palm, waiting as he yawned. He's been seated there for more than an hour now, gladly he have a phone to sparw his time.

Then, a vehicle's horn echoed making him stop on playing with a game and stood up. Its a small truck that has the online shopping logo imprinted on its sides, the driver smiles and hopped off the truck, "Good evening sir, is this Mrs. Jade Choi's house?"

"Y-Yes! I'm her son, does this package include cash on delivery?" Beomgyu asks hoping not since he doesn't have any money with him, the driver opened the back of the truck and searched for the package, "No need! She already paid for it." He said and placed the box carefully on the ground, Beomgyu thanked him and watched the vehicle go away. He sighs and carried the heavy package.

"What the heck even is in here? So fucking heavy." He cursed as he grunts, taking careful step as he walked towards the porch which took him minutes to do so. He placed it down the wooden floor and opened the front door, deciding to push the box instead but did it safely. He closed the door behind him as he sat down, feeling exhausted already.

He then looks down on his wristwatch, rolling his eyes and closing it after, it felt like forever and he kind of feel sleepy. "I need to put this in her bedroom quickly so I can go back to the school." He muttered to himself and stood up again, stretching his arms and wrapping his arms on the box, carrying it with all his force.

The staircase, it might be his biggest rival by the tine being. He inhaled and exhaled, taking a short deep breath before hugging the box and taking a step forwards, glad that he did not fall even the object seemed heavier than him. He toom another step, and another until he reached the fourth, "Beomgyu?"

He squeaked in surprise since he was too focused and the loud voice made him stumble, his eyes widened and tried his very best to keep the box as safe as possible. He successfully placed the box safe and sound on the edge but he fell down, he grunts as he felt a sharp pain on his ankle. "O-Ow." He winced.

"Beomgyu!" There is the voice again, he looks up and widened his eyes even more, "Yeonjun?" The blonde bent down and ignored his boyfriend's words, he takes a look on his ankle, "Are you alright? Does it hurt? Where's the first aid kit?" He blurts off every single word that he could spill, Beomgyu chuckles and leaned his head on the taller's shoulder.

Yeonjun grew confused as Beomgyu started laughing, "I'm fine! It doesn't hurt that bad-" He yelped when Yeonjun carried him up bridal style and placed him down the couch, Beomgyu stared at him admiring his handsome face, also noticing that he's not wearing any more fancy clothes, back again with his simple outfit. "The pageant ended already?"

"Well, an accident came up from our team, but they continued it, I decided to go." Yeonjun said and sat on the other side as he placed Beomgyu's ankle on his lap, taking a look if there are any major damages or bruises, "Also, I was searching for you and you weren't there. Soobin told me that you got jealous and left?"

Beomgyu choked on his own spit, 'I sweat to fucking christ I will chop him off once I see him again.' He thought, planting a plan in his mind as he got pissed just by thinking about Soobin, he really wanted tk beat him right now. He chuckled and shaked his head, "No, I didn't mean to leave. Mom told me to wair for a very important package so I was in a rush to go home."

"The package took long enough and just arrived a few minutes ago, when I was taking it upstairs I was shock from your voice so I panicked and fell." He explained and smiled, but, Yeonjun seemed to be frowning and have a dark aura around him making Beomgyu worried, "H-Hey, are you alright?"

"It was my fault, I'm sorry."

"No! It wasn't." Beomgyu says and waved off his hands as he tried to sit up, but then groaned from the pain coming from his ankle, Yeonjun sighs, "Just lay down, okay? It looks like it hurts so rest for a bit." He told him and Beomgyu obliged, resting his head on the soft arm of the couch, he was about to close his eyes but then did nor when he felt something.

He looks down and blushed seeing Yeonjun as he plants a kiss on his sprained ankle, he felt overwhelmed by the small affection. Yeonjun noticed it and smirked, this time escalating his kisses up to his milky frail legs, Beomgyu widened his eyes and placed his hands over his face, peeking through the spaces between his fingers.

"You like it?" Yeonjun asks but got no answer, instead, Beomgyu whined. The blonde chuckles and leaned closer as he held the boy's left thigh with his one hand, placing a soft kiss on his inner thigh, Beomguu whimpered and grew redder than before. He accidentally kicked Yeonjun on the face, but not that hard though.

The action made the tall male grunt and sit up as he backed away, Beomgyu uncovered his face and stuck his tongue out, so childish. Yeonjun laughs a bit at it, "Ouch? You really have the audacity to do that?" He crawled on top of him, caging him right then and there, Beomgyu looks at him straight in the eyes, "One of the students think that you and Layla look cute together."

"And so you are jealous, huh?"

"Ofcourse I am! I can't help it, sorry." He apologized and wrapped his arms around his neck, looking away after as he felt guilty and embarrassed, worried that he's overthinking about it too much again. "Hmm? Don't be sorry, angel. Are you jealous because I danced with her?"

Beomgyu kept quiet not wanting to answer any more further, Yeonjun knows it and smiles at how cute he is right now, "Oh, at how I held her waist?" The thought made Beomgyu even more desperate to get jealous and wanted to punch his boyfriend about it. But then lets out a gasp when Yeonjun untucked his yellow shirt, pulling the hem out of the short's tight garter, "Like this?"

He slipped his hand inside his shirt, rubbing Beomgyu's lower sides, it was surprisingly soft and gentle. Beomgyu bites his lower lip and glared at him, "S-Stop and just kiss me already." He said with a shy and low voice, tightening his arms arouns the taller's neck, Yeonjun smiles, "As you wish." Before pulling him in for a kiss, spending the night with them sharing kisses and cuddling afterwards.

[🐈]
Sorry if this chapter sucks aaaaa! Also, follow me on ig
〔   @laudcloud_                〕
〔   LAUDINEÉ MCKENZIE  〕

Also, guess whatt? I made a new book ackkkk its a soogyu one though so if you want to read it I would be so gladd!
The name is 'Chosen Paradise'