~Part 6~

Britain sighed as his sister fawned over him, smoothing his hair and ruffling it, “You’re just so cute! Like a little pixie!”

“Ashling, please stop,” Britain said, ducking away.

Ireland giggled, “I haven’t seen you in ages though. I should be allowed to hug you,”

Britain stayed still as Ireland hugged him, rubbing her cheek against his and saying how cute he was.

Wales was talking with Scotland, and Northern Ireland was holding flying mint bunny watching Ireland with an “I can’t believe I’m related to her” look on his face.

Ireland stepped back finally and looked at Britain, her light green eyes shining, “So what brings you to brother’s house?”

“Um, well I thought I would visit everyone. Haven’t seen you in a while after all,” Britain said, a weak smile on his face.

Ireland put her hands on her hips, “Well, while you’re here you have to come see the colony. It’s really grown. And the coven got bigger,”

“Oh, yea, that would be nice,” Britain said smiling.

Wales looked back at Scotland, “So he was havin’ nightmares again? That why he’s here?”

“No, he’s havin’ a hard time though. I thought it’d be best if he spent time here. With all the forest surroundin’ the house, he should calm down a bit and relax more,” Scotland said.

Ireland turned to Scotland, her arm hooked through Britain’s, “Ian! I’m gonna take Arthur to see the colony!”

“Eh, yea thas fine. Don’ be gone too long though,”

Ireland dragged Britain out the house, but not before she forced him to change out of his suit.

“Yer in the wilderness now, brother! You gotta dress like an elf!”

“I refuse. I’ll just put casual clothes on,”

Britain ended up wearing a long sleeved puffy white shirt and black jeans. Ireland tossed a green cloak to him and they left the house, heading directly for the trees that surrounded Scotland’s house.

“So, how many new arrivals are there?” Britain asked, pulling the cloak over his shoulders and hooking it in the front.

“Oh, ‘bout eight,” Ireland said, eyes glowing, “Wait till you see ‘em,”

They walked a long ways, until they got to a stream, then they balanced as they walked across a fallen log to the other side, then walked a little more until they got to a clearing that dipped into the ground. Rocks surrounded part of the area, and it was covered in grass, clovers, and moss.

Unicorns pranced around and played with each other.

Eight little ones stopped when the newcomers arrived, then jumped up to Ireland.

She knelt down and stroked one, “Aren’t they precious?”

Britain knelt down too, a smile on his face, “Incredible!” he pet one that nudged its nose into his hand, “Cute,” he giggled.

Ireland smiled and sat back, a few yearlings lying down beside her, “I like to see you like this, Arthur. You’re so happy when you’re surrounded by trees and magical creatures like this,”

Britain sat down too, “I suppose. I am less stressed like this,” he stroked behind one of the baby’s ears, “I feel calm with them. They aren’t as judging,”

A while later Ireland stood up, “Coming?”

“Yea,” Britain stood up, “There are new members of the coven you said?”