Chapter 11

Louis P.O.V

I sleep for a few hours before being woken by Niall snoring.

I spend what I think is 10 minutes twisting and turning on the small sofa and trying to get back to sleep.

When I decide it's no use, I reach over to the coffee table and grab my phone. The time reads 02:28 and I groan silently, not wanting to wake the other boys up.

After another 5 minutes I decide to get up. I look over and see Niall with his mouth open, snoring on the armchair. I turn and see Harry's back turned to me.

Silently, I leave the room and go outside for some fresh air. Walking slowly, I go behind the house and enter the studio.

My nerves for later start kicking in and I realize that I need to practice. Liam for sure wont let me not sing so I have to have something ready incase.

I enter the recording studio part and shut the door. My fingers dance across the piano and I relize how much I've missed playing music and singing songs.

Niall was right I did make up songs but that was 2 years into the hiatus. I haven't made anything since.

I put on the headphones and lean my head towards the microphone. I only wrote two songs while I was on the break so I decide to try and sing one.

"Miss you" is the first song that comes into my head so I start singing it. I close my eyes and let the words flow out of me.

When I'm finished I smile and run over to get a pen and a piece of paper that's sitting in the piano.

Words start coming into my head and I jolt them down on the piece of paper quickly. I can't believe I stopped writing I love this, I thought as I finished up the song.

15 minutes later I had a brand new song which I decide to name "always you"

I lean towards the mic and start singing again, a smile on my face all the way through it.

When I stop I take of my headphones and hear clapping. I look behind me and see none other then Harry Styles standing there.

"Wow Lou, they're amazing."

"Louis. And did you hear both of them?" I question nervously.

"Yeah was here the whole time. Followed you out five minutes after you left. Couldn't sleep."

"Eh yeah same. Obviously."

He giggles at me, fooking giggles.

I look up at him and try my hardest not to smile.

He stops laughing and puts on a  serious face.

"Lou...I mean Louis, I am really sorry for what I did. I obviously dont expect you to forgive me straight away but I really miss you. I miss us. Everyone does. And I take the full blame for us not being us anymore. Can we atleast be friends. I miss my best friend."

He looks up at me with regret all over his face and tears in his eyes.

I feel a pang of guilt in my chest as if I was the one to hurt Harry.

"Harry you need to understand what you did was terrible. You really hurt me."

Some people might say I'm being dramatic but number 1) imagine if you were told that you could only be yourself infront of certain people. Your best friends and your boyfriend and after 5 years of dating he tells you that you shouldn't be yourself because you're too clingy and too girly. And number 2) I've always been a dramatic person. I live for drama.

But as I looked at Harry I thought to myself. 'I think he has changed. He was only in his early 20s mabey...'

I'm interrupted by Harry.

"I know I hurt you Louis and I'm so sorry. I wish I could go back and tell my past self to shut up and stop being so selfish. I think I was just jealous or scared. We'd been dating for so long and we were about to go our separate ways for a while with 1 Direction. I thought if you and I sang solo then you'd be successful and I wouldn't. You wrote so many songs and I thought that you'd write so many more and the fans would love them because you're amazing at writing. I dont know... I was really stupid."

"Yes, yes you were. You lost me and you lost the boys for some time aswel. But I appreciate your apology so I'll try being friends with you again."

He looks up at me excitement in his eyes.

"But I'm not forgetting how much you hurt me and I'll never forget."

"Yes, yes of course thank you so much Lou."

He jumps up and hugs me. I stand there shocked for a second but then I wrap my arms around his neck and hug him back. I missed this. Nearly 5 years since I last hugged him. It made me feel all warm in side.

We stood there hugging for a minute or two before letting go.

"Eh I think I might try and go to sleep again" I say to him, pointing at the door.

"Yeah me too."

So we walk beside eachother back to the house, say a goodnight to eachother and fall asleep.