𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

Start from the beginning

"I don't know, mom. Am I?"

A few chuckled echoed between the four vampires until Damon stepped forward with a stern look on his face. "Well, I guess that's one way to celebrate our supernatural apocalypse." He took a sip of the bottle he yanked from Klara. "Now care to hazard any guesses on what the hell went wrong?"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Klara arrived at the high school with the rest of her friends, despite the clear problem with the Other Side and the vial still being down. Klara and Stefan walked over to the rest of the group, who appeared to be waiting for them. "We're here. Stop the search party."

"I can't believe it." Caroline gasped out as she looked at everyone: Elena, Bonnie, Klara, Stefan and Matt. "We're actually all here. We are all here together!" 

Klara smiled and then let her eyes fall to the Bennett witch, who seemed more emotional than anyone else. "Bon, are you crying?"

"It's our last hurrah before you guys go off to college." Bonnie sadly spoke with a few tears in her eyes.

"Before we go off to college." The Forbes vampire corrected her friend in an excited manner.

"I kind of sort of missed the deadline, you know, being an emotionless bitch." Elena spoke up. Considering the last few months had been the absolute worst for the doppelganger, applying to college hadn't really been on her mind.

"You're a vampire, Elena. We can go wherever we wanna go. We can choose who we share a dorm with." Klara slowly began to run away with her imagination. College had been something she always wanted and now she got to experience it with her best friends. 

Bonnie painted another smile on her face and grabbed hold of Klara's hand. "I'm happy we're all here."

"Aw! Group hug!" Caroline spread her arms out wide with a huge smile on her facce. Everyone seemed into the idea of hugging, except Stefan.

"Ah, I dont—I don't hug." He awkwardly tried to pull away, until Klara grabbed him.

"Shut up. You do now."

The group of supernaturals all stood by the side of the stage and waited for their names to be called one by one by the mayor. Bonnie was the first of their friendship group to go up, followed by Matt. Then Caroline, Elena, Klara and finally, Stefan. 

Once the graduation was over, Bonnie slipped away and the rest of the group recieved a phonecall from Alaric— Damon had been shot with a bullet that was laced with werewolf toxin, they couldn't get hold of Klaus and the only other option of a antidote was the cure to vampirism, which he refused to take.

"Alright, look. Just hang on a little longer." Stefan looked over to the blonde vampire who held her phone up to her ear. "Caroline's calling Klaus again."

"Stefan, we are past the point of hail mary phone calls. What do you want me to do, stand here and watch him die or force feed him the cure?" Alaric asked the Salvatore. He looked around to see Elena and Klara both nod. "Stefan!"

A high pitch squael caused all the vampires to grab their heads in immediate pain. Stefan dropped his phone to the ground once a group of witches walked over. "Remember us, Klara?"

As the blonde looked up, the witch's head was completely severed by a graduation gap and the pain infliction spell was lifted. "There are plenty more of these to go around. Who's next? I can do this all day." Klaus' voice boomed from behind.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Damon was cured, Elena had finally admitted her feelings for him and everything felt amazing though she knew that eventually, she would have to say goodbye to her father for good this time. She stood in her bedroom, her eyes fixed to the mirror as Stefan stood in the doorway.