" Sanskar I have no words for you"........ I found Swara little serious so thought to lighten the atmosphere.

" now I proved my family wrong I found that type of girl, Swara you are exactly like I always want, self made, respected woman who wants to earn her own money and respect don't want to be depend on any man either her is husband or father or brother, I really like your this nature, these things in you made me fall for you, when I realised my love for you I decided to confess but here again my queen of Jhansi won from me"........ I praised her wholeheartedly making her blush.

" Sanskar only to propose me you asked director to finish my shooting so that I can come back"......... Swara asked in amusement and just then I recalled I forgot to tell her such important thing.

" oh shit Swara I forgot to tell you the actual reason"........ I replied and found Swara's face turned in confused.

" then what is the actual reason?"......... Swara asked in confusion.

" actually from my sources I came to know that pearl fashion house is facing huge loss because of yours and Laksh's break up news then Laksh become careless towards work and forgot to renew your contract, now his clients are reducing, so to resolve this issue Laksh wants you tho come back in his company as well as in his life, he came to know that you are in London for shooting and I came to know that today he is leaving for London"......... Sanskar told him whole story related to Laksh and she drown in deep thoughts.
.
.
.
.
.
" what the hell are you going to do?"....... Isha entered in Laksh's bedroom angrily where he was doing packing, because he have his flight to London.

" now what is your problem?"........ Laksh asked with a frown but didn't stop and continued his packing.

" where the hell are you going behind that Swara who herself broke engagement from you, who kicked you out from her life,  you are  going behind her like a love sick puppy?"........ Isha said angrily and started throwing his packed stuffs savagely.

Laksh hold his hand........" she didn't broke this engagement I broke it and I realised fault was mine, I was deceiving her, rather then giving explanation I demand from her, I postponed marriage date again and again behind you then what was her fault when she didn't left with any other option"........ He replied by yelling on her made her awful sourpuss.

" than go, go to her, go and do marriage with her, from now on you don't have any relation from me and my baby got it and remember I am not gonna leave you".........She indirectly blackmailed him savagely.

Laksh instantly changed his tone but tried his best acting don't let her doubt on him......." Isha you are miss understanding me, I was not going to marry her because I know she will not accept this relationship now, but I want her back in my company to save it from being bankrupt, I am already facing huge loss I can't bear more, clients wants Swara back, I am doing this only for our business, for our company, our future, our baby's future"......... Laksh tried his best to pacify her and he some how succeeded.

" but Laksh why only her, even I can do modeling, I already made my debut in movie"........ Isha still scared from Swara, if she will come back she will snatch Laksh from her.

" darling you never did modeling before, client don't want new faces and moreover you are already four month pregnant with in one month it will be slightly visible then how will you manage, you don't worry just take rest and think about baby, I will manage everything"........ Laksh replied wickedly made her understand.

" but Laksh I am scared, she will snatch you from me, I don't trust her"......... Isha started shedding tears.

" but sweetheart you should trust me at least, from now on I will have only professional remain with Swara and my darling my heart to heart relation is from you only, my love, soon going to become mumma of my kid"......... Laksh completely pacified her by his wicked brain he kissed her forehead by cupping her face.

After sometime Laksh dropped Isha her home and himself moved towards airport, Isha is also not an idiot who fall in Laksh's sugar coated words like a prey, she knew Laksh can ditch her anytime that's why she is little tense and her last weapon is her would be baby.

" Pari I am really tense, now if Swara will come back in his life then he will surely ditch me, what should I do now"......... Isha completely trust on Pari she is her only well wisher that's why she called and told her everything, her whole conversation with Laksh.

" don't worry Isha your baby is your shield it will help you in getting your original rights, as Laksh will come back from London just get married to him as soon as possible, gave him his medicine only"......... Pari gave her wicked suggestion.

" what do you mean? If Swara will agree to work with him why will he come back to me?"....... Isha asked in confusion.

" you have to make him agree by saying that business can be manage with the help of Swara but life can only be manage only if he will marry you because you are pregnant and if you will not do it fast then whole world will come to know then may be business can't be able to manage after this revelation, got my point"........ Pari feed her brain with wicked idea of blackmailing very smartly and Isha soaked it like a sponge.
.
.
.
.
SM mansion

SwaSan were sitting on dining table having breakfast enjoying each other's company because most of the time they both were feeding each other rather then themself, they both are in first ever love, feeling it from deep of heart and enjoying each and every moment of theirs.

" Swara I don't want to go to office today let's have a day out together"........ Sanskar said while thinking something.

" no Sanskar first I want to meet our family that's it"........ Swara denied his request and made her request.

" that too we will do dear wifey, but in last because it's a danger zone"........ Sanskar tried to act like scared.

" what do you mean?"....... Swara asked with a frown.

" means if we entered in their mansion they won't let us come back easily until and unless they will get enough of our love, it means never, as we will go there next day grand party will be organiser by oldies and our marriage announcement, they are all ready with this, oldie wants to introduce their daughter in law with all their relatives, dad, choti mom wants to announce this in business world and my siblings wants to show their friends that the great actress Swara Bose is their sister law, got my point"........ Sanskar said in exaggerating way because he wants to spend some time with her in alone.

" so what Sanskar, finally we have to live together, so what is the problem in this?"....... Swara replied calmly.

" but what about party, publicly announcement and all? Don't you need time?"....... Sanskar asked and Swara drown in thoughts she don't want to keep him away from his family anymore.

" and moreover we are just in the starting of our relation, I want to spend few days with you alone".......... Sanskar said and wink at her making her blush.

" but Sanskar I think we should announce about our marriage publicly"........ Swara changed the topic.

" hmm you are correct but before that I have to handle this Laksh Kapoor"........... Sanskar said while thinking something very deeply.

" what are you thinking Sanskar? How are you gonna handle him?"........ Swara asked in confusion.

" I have an idea"........ Sanskar steered her, Swara crouch towards his face and he told her his plan, she also agreed from him, after discussing plan both did important calls regarding their plan, both smirk and hifi each other.

Chapter ends

Precap - Laksh went to London but didn't got Swara, Laksh came to know about Swara and Sanskar's affair and he is searching Swara everywhere like mad, SwaSan kicked him out of their life.

How Laksh will come to know about SwaSan and what will be his reaction?

Is he really searching her like a mad or all this is Sanskar's plan to make him frustrate?

How SwaSan will kick him out of their life?

What will be Laksh's reaction after being humiliated by SwaSan?