Chapter 18

They reached down and saw Zoya playing with Shwetha. Kabir and Alia entered. Avni looked at them and smiled. Kabir came near them.

"Neil.. Avni... Mujhe tum dhono se kuch baat karni hai..." Kabir said while they sat together.

"Avni... Itne din tum dhono ne Zoya ka khayal rakha hai... Thank you for that..... Ab main aur Alia sochrahe the ki... Zoya ko
apna le....." he said while Avneil shcokingly looked at each other then him.

"Nahi Kabir....Zoya humari bachi hai..." Neil said to him him

"Humare life ka sabse bada gift hai Zoya..." Avni said looking at her who was playing with Alia.

"Main ek pal bhi uske bina nahi reh paungi ...tum uske chacha ho... Poora haq hai tumhe...Tum kabhi bhi aa sakthi ho... Uske saath khel sakthe ho...usse bahar bhi lae ja sakthe ho.... Par Zoya ko main mujhse door nahi Jaane dungi..." Avni said looking at him while Kabir looked at them.

"Mumma..." she said and came near them. Kabir looked at her seeing her calling Avni as 'Mumma'.

"Mumma... Alia aunty ne mujhe yeh doll diya..." she said grinning seeing the doll.

"Achaa.." Avni said and caressed her hair

"Aunty nahi.. Chachi hai Zoya..." Neil said smiling while she looked at Neil

"Alia chachi.." she said smiling and again ran from there to play with her.

"Kabir.." Neil called him seeing him silent.

"Zoya ko aapse main alag nahi karna chaatha hu... Main sirk uski khushi chaatha hu... Agar uski khushi yaha hai tho... Mujhe koi problem nahi hai Neil..." he said smiling while Avneil looked at each other happily

Later on

"Hum aap sab ko kuch batani hai" Neil entered home and saw everyone there

"Haa bolo Tillu.." shwetha said excited.

"Papa..." Zoya came near him while he picked her in his arms.

"Zoya... Main aap se ek baat puchunga..." he said walking near them and sat on the couch beside bebe.

"Haa papa.." she said while he looked at her excitement.

"Aap ko na.. Ek chota baby boy chaiyee ya baby girl..?" he asked while everyone was surprised hearing him. Avni blushed while Shwetha and Neela ma went near her and hugged her.

Avni was looking at Zoya who was thinking. She went near her and asked her.

" Kya chaiyee apko? "she asked her

"Mujhe na... Chotu baby boy chaiyee..." she said innocently while everyone smiled hearing her.

Kabir and Alia congratulated her.

"Sach main... Baby aane waale hai?" she asked

"Haa Bachaa.." Neela ma replied

"Yaay!!!!" she jumped in excitement.

Bebe blessed her and everyone were so happy. Neela ma and shwetha made all the favourite food of Avni. The pampering session for her started from the day.

At night

Avni came to her room and saw him standing at the porch. She went near him. He pulled her by waist making her chest crash against him.

"Neil.." she gasped for a second holding him for balance.

"Thank you Avi..." he said and kissed her forehead

"I love you.." she said blushingly

"I love you moreeeee jaana..." he said while she grinned and he pinned the baby hairs against her ears.

She pulled him so closer by his t-shirt and their nose crashed with each other.

"Achaa... Koi..." before he could say she covered his mouth with her hand. She kissed his lip above her hand.

"Yeh cheating hai baba..." he mumbled making her laugh while she took away her hand.

They looked into each other eyes and slowly their lips met. She clutched his shirt tightly as it was going intense. After a good minute, he broke the kiss seeing her breathing heavily.

They heard a knock on the door while Neil went to open the door. He saw Zoya and smiled at her. She called him closer by her action. He bend while she told something in his ear.

"Kya ghup shup chalraha hai..." Avni asked stepping out from the porch while Zoya's hand were behind her back.

"Papa aur baby ka secret hai... Haina baby" he said smirking  while Avni's jaw drop down.

"Haa papa... You are right.." Zoya said cutely while Avni made a pout looking away from them.

Zoya and Neil winked at each other and went near her. Neil went behind her and started tickling her making her laugh.

"No.. Neil... Hahaha... Neil... Stop..." she said laughing while he stopped and both the father and daughter laughed along with her.

"😏😏😏" Avni again made this face while Zoya slowly bring her hand having a card in her hand.

"Mumma.." she called while Avni looked at her and saw the card.

She took the card from her and opened it.

Welcome my baby bro

She read the wording and her hand writing made the card more cuter. A choclate was attached with the card while Avni had tears in her eyes. She took her in her embrace and kissed her all over her face.

"Thank you..." she said looking at her

"chachu aur chachi bhi help kiya.." she said cutely while Avni nodded.

"I love you mumma..." she said and hugged her while Neil was adoring them.

"Mujhe?" he asked pouting while she break the hug and looked at him.

She went near him and hugged him too

"I love you papa.." she said to him

"I love you too" Avni said to Neil and placed her head on his arm.

"I love you three.." he said hugging Avni and kissed her hairs. Avni chuckled and kept her hand on her tummy as the three include the little one too.

XXXX

Here is the next update💖

2 more chapters to go😌

Do tell me how was the chapter

Much love

Reza.. 💫