part eight

"Goodbye, Taeil-oppa~!" Minju bids her older co-worker as he stumbles with the violin case safely in a backpack on his back. He is on his way to deliver it to the Lius.

Liu Yangyang's once broken violin has finally been repaired after a long time of the luthier, Johnny, whining and groaning about the intricate system inside it and the details but nonetheless - it looks like it hasn't even been slammed into pieces in the past.

Taeil stops by the door, then turning to her after he just realised something. "You know what Minju," the younger listens, "..why don't YOU deliver it to him instead? You insisted on getting it repaired and you know him personally - "

"Heck - he's even your... partner." He grins mischievously and laughs, making the other coworker named Yuta snicker before starting to tease her about having a boyfriend and whatnot.

But nonetheless, Minju's here - standing outside the Lius' mansion once again, about to ring the doorbell ㅡ but one of the double doors suddenly open. Minju scurries to hide the violin case behind her.

Mrs. Liu steps out as elegantly as ever, humming a melody like the world is free of all its problems.

When she sees Minju, she gives her a slightly confused look but doesn't question why she's here. Instead, she gives the girl a side hug then saying, "Hello dear!~ Yangyang's a bit moody right now. I may or may not have pressed him a little bit." she winks at her before walking down the steps to her parked Range Rover by the fountain.

Minju enters when the maid - from the last time she was here (the nice one) - allows her in.

Yangyang is at the stairs when she enters, his phone at hand while the other is scratching his head in annoyance.

He rolls his eyes when he sees her, resuming his steps to get to his bedroom. Minju's about to leave and just pass the violin but the maid urges her to follow him. After being told that Yangyang didn't tell her to 'fuck off'.