He was about to reach for the knives if only had their father been any later in tackling him down. The maid quickly grabbed and pulled her away from the chaos but it was too late, Minju was already traumatised.

"How are you?" Their dad asks him, eyes softening at the sight of his weakened son slouched on his seat. "Do you feel anything different?"

"..I'm fine." Minju visibly tenses at his voice. It's broken, tired and in despair - almost hopeless. "I'm on benzos.."

Minju keeps her head low while their comfortable chatter fades to a buzz. She fidgets with her own fingers, biting her lips and listening to their conversation that contains questions and her brother's 'yes', 'no' and 'a little bit's'.

It's time to say goodbye. Minju heaves a deep breath - gathering some courage to, atleast, say goodbye to her brother but as soon as she tilted her head up and their eyes meet, she freezes.

The same fear creeps in - but there's something more than just the same dread.

Pity.

"M-Min..." His breath hitches, hazy eyes pooling with tears at the sight of his sister. His shaky hands reach to hold hers and she reluctantly lets him. "M..My sister.."

Minju's heart breaks at the sight of her older brother. Once toned body now gaunt, confident eyes now sad and the lips that were used to charm ladies are now cracked and uncared for.

He breaks down to his knees and Minju follows him. His grip on her hand is weak and shaking that she had to hold him still.

"I am so sorry... f-forgive me sister.."

Yangyang finishes his third glass of pink gin and he lazily sweeps his uncaring eyes at the crowd of his mother's business partners chattering amongst one another about business whatnots

It's, yet, one of her fancy parties.

His mother signals him to come to her from afar - probably to show off that she can actually give birth to such a fine man like him. The thought makes him roll his eyes. "Well it's not like she hasn't done it before."

Nonetheless, he reached for another glass of the pink colored drink and puts on his fake but charming smile while striding towards them.

"Son, this is Mrs. Zhou Lin, the creative director and founder of the famous chinese fashion brand, Verouge. They are here in Seoul to hold a fashion show."

One glance and there is no doubt this woman, on her late 40s - is a fashion designer. Poised and stylish.

Yangyang smiles at her, tilting his head in acknowledgement while the fashion designer smiles elegantly, opening her mouth to compliment Yangyang's floral imprinted blue velvet suit "Great choice of the engravings and color - accentuates your silhoutte." ㅡ in which Yangyang muses at considering that his mother degraded it before they stepped into the limo this afternoon.